Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 623 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Lounge #1

I might do so as well.

I love Clannad.

Quote:(04-03-2014, 09:09 AM)fans Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I might do so as well.

I love Clannad.

Clannad was my all time favorite anime.

Quote:(04-02-2014, 09:34 PM)Saikou Wrote:

After I finish watching Haruhi, I think I'll watch Baccano! next.
Mainly because of
Maybe.

Baccano is a pretty good one. I would recommend it.

Just finished True Tears, now I need to get ready to go out, going to see the new 300 movie.

Does anyone have a recommendation for something like SAO? I was thinking about Log Horizon but not sure :/

Quote:(04-04-2014, 11:01 PM)Hawk Wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation for something like SAO? I was thinking about Log Horizon but not sure :/

Log Horizon and SAO aren't that much alike, except the whole game feel. But really, LH is decent.

Or you could look at the Greed Island arc of Hunter x Hunter.

Quote:(04-04-2014, 11:08 PM)Hawk Wrote:

Thanks, ill watch it all weekend :biggrin:

Also for future reference the best way to find similar animes that you like. Go to MAL (Myanimelist.net) and search for the anime you liked and hit recommendations tab on the top.

Like so:

Quote:(04-04-2014, 11:05 PM)Kyou Wrote:

Log Horizon and SAO aren't that much alike, except the whole game feel. But really, LH is decent.

Or you could look at the Greed Island arc of Hunter x Hunter.

Thanks, ill watch it all weekend

Anyone ever get a nostalgia trip or at least something kinda like that? Wanting to watch an old anime you haven't seen in awhile? Been getting that with Neon Genesis. Unfortunately I have no internet to stream, and my library (yes they have anime) don't have the DVDs right now. Only thing I got to work with is the rebuild films. I'll ask... if you saw the rebuild films, would you consider them better or worse than the original series?

Paper work upon paper work in recent times. Just got some time to hop on and see what's happening. What is everyone watching?