Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 273 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Samurai anime

I need the sickest, most action packed anime where the main character is a samurai.
I've been in a samurai mood lately.

post your reply

Blade of the Immortal all the way m8.

Era of the Rising Star (Not and actual anime) ;P you should get this.

I heard Samurai Shamploo is a great one.

Samurai Champloo and Rurouni Kenshin are great ones! Rurouni Kenshin was pretty long, though. I remember it took me several days to tackle.

I definitely +Samurai Champloo. That anime started me into the samurai genre of anime. I never regretted watching it. One of my fave animes of all time. Plus its pretty easy to finish.

I'll also vouch for Samurai Champloo, if anyone hasn't watched it yet. Especially the soundtrack, the late artist Nujabes really stuck with me since I first heard his music.

I'm hella bummed, the artist died (you prob. know this). I really got into his music after Samurai Champloo, that was in 2009 and he died in 2010. RIP Jun Seba, make bomb music in heaven brosef.