Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 623 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Lounge #1

Quote:(03-20-2014, 10:25 PM)Dissociation Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've been getting more and more into Manga.

really? which ones have you been reading?

Quote:(03-20-2014, 10:30 PM)Customer Wrote:

I've never ridden on a train in my life.

wat :O
life far away from things, do you?

Quote:(03-20-2014, 10:29 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

Yeah, it's gotten quite popular, so it's been getting it's fair share of the hate.

I found that the best thing to do was to download an app for your phone that allows you to read and download manga.
I read on trains, in the car and so on.

Oh damn. It was too good, was it?

I've been looking at trying Fairy-Tale but the reviews I've read are poor. Might still give it a chance though.

Once the merge is complete and everything is settled. I'll be buying the anime group and such. I'll get someone skilled to make the userbar sexy.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 11:29 PM)Killua Wrote:

Once the merge is complete and everything is settled. I'll be buying the anime group and such. I'll get someone skilled to make the userbar sexy.
I'm already working on it

Anime group is getting closer and closer to being done. Got the name, now just need to finish up the user bar. If anyone wants to try to make one, feel free.

How's the anime fans today? Just got home from work, kinda tired.

Quote:(03-25-2014, 09:35 PM)Kyou Wrote:

How's the anime fans today? Just got home from work, kinda tired.

Pretty decent. Haven't watched much Anime today, though I did watch an episode of 'History's Strongest Disciple' in English class today :p

I'm watching hunterXhunter now I've just finished episode 45 i think, and this is probably one of my favorite animes by far

Still on SNK, haven't had the time to finish it. I'm going to try to cram 1 or 2 more episodes in before I hit the hay, wish me luck~