Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 623 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Lounge #1

Sword Art Online is pretty decent. I finally got around to watching it, only on episode 4 right now though.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 12:28 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh wow, I'm surprised you haven't seen it. It's one of my favorite anime for sure (mainly because Jiggly and I enjoyed it).

I was hesitant on watching it due to all the hype it got and some hate. But I'm glad I did, personally it is great. I'll likely finish it in a couple days.

Quote:(03-19-2014, 08:10 PM)sykerz Wrote:

I`m watching nothing atm.. Just waiting for next Kill la Kill episode

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Still watching SAO and I'm Ioving it. I might watch the whole thing tonight. Lol.

So, what's everyone watching recently?

Quote:(03-20-2014, 02:42 AM)Dissociation Wrote:

Still watching SAO and I'm Ioving it. I might watch the whole thing tonight. Lol.

First arc is the best, second arc was ehhh, but I am hoping they improve the show when they start airing it again.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 02:55 AM)misnar Wrote:

SAO and Hunter x Hunter.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 02:55 AM)misnar Wrote:

Watched Beyond the Boundary just now, only on the fourth episode.

It's amazing.

Just finished SAO. I didn't really enjoy it as much after episode 15, the fairies.. The end was great though!

I'm currently watching Attack on Titan(never got 'round to it) and I have no regrets. After this I might watch Kill La Kill.

Quote: (03-20-2014, 11:31 AM)Dissociation Wrote:

Just finished SAO. I didn't really enjoy it as much after episode 15, the fairies.. The end was great though!

Oh, you're not alone. AFO was probably the worst part about the whole thing, it was so dull. The ending is fabulous and it's well deserved too!