Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 705 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
how can i find a girl

Quote:(03-22-2023, 08:49 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Head to Thailand, you can have boyfriend or girlfriend!

More like a ladyboyfriend.

just go outside and u ll see many of them not only one

Personally, I think that in today's world it is very difficult to find your other half for a number of reasons. A huge number of people now, instead of a serious relationship, choose short-term intrigue. The social norm of relationships has changed a lot. And now it's in the order of the day to meet a person solely for one date. Or to give preference to a rich and successful companion. Many people have stopped getting acquainted in public places and prefer the digital world. There is now a huge number for online dating. The development of dating apps and the online culture has made it easier than ever to meet new people, but it has also led to a more transactional approach to dating. Many people may treat potential partners as a disposable commodity, which leads to a lack of commitment. So, I'm not looking for a second half for myself, I just meet new people at

. I just do not want to complicate my search for a partner. I believe that all the same, someday I will be able to find my other half, I just do not dwell on it, and I advise you.

how do u know u havent found 1?

Just get up from behind the computer and go outside)

Instagram, tinder, Facebook, clubs and bars. Bar is better tbh less noisy so you can talk.

Also gaming it is possible. Very difficult but still possible

Quote:(10-25-2022, 10:23 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

Grocery store, facebook, tinder, the park (make sure to have a friendly dog). Starting to sound like Ted Bundy.
Tinder,haha

Quote: (10-26-2022, 04:45 PM)amarullio Wrote:

Tinder, instagram are good for me
For real dude?

When you look around more often

Quote:(07-05-2023, 10:13 PM)shift1 Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2023, 10:05 PM)prodiga Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2022, 01:25 PM)abdellah002 Wrote: