Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 705 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
how can i find a girl

can be found on the street or in the park

Order one on Amazon 5 dolla

Go into a social situation without the pressure or sole goal of meeting someone. Most relationships transpire unexpectedly.

Then commence a conversation with someone - again, without the goal of starting a relationship. People can sense this pressure which can make them timid and their energy can change expeditiously.

Talk with the person with confidence as if you are already together. When it comes time to ask for a number or contact info, it will naturally feel like the right time to do it, and the exchange will just be a formality.

Quote:(03-16-2023, 09:40 PM)ICallShotgun Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Go into a social situation without the pressure or sole goal of meeting someone. Most relationships transpire unexpectedly.

Then commence a conversation with someone - again, without the goal of starting a relationship. People can sense this pressure which can make them timid and their energy can change expeditiously.

Talk with the person with confidence as if you are already together. When it comes time to ask for a number or contact info, it will naturally feel like the right time to do it, and the exchange will just be a formality.

Sound advice^ Find a companion, not a date.

Quote:(12-05-2022, 02:57 PM)mothered Wrote:

Good things come to those who wait.

~ Abraham Lincoln.
But remember to actually do something yourself, instead of waiting for something to happen by itself.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
-Albert Einstein

Quote:(03-17-2023, 01:42 PM)Refnator Wrote:

But remember to actually do something yourself, instead of waiting for something to happen by itself.
Absolutely.

It's Imperative we create our own experience. One thing I remain firm with, Is to "live life by my own terms". I Instantly dismiss anyone who has a negative Impact on me. Period.

just use dating apps, its almost impossible NOT to find a girl these days

Getting a "girl" these days is quite easy with dating apps.

Finding a companion is way different.

Head to Thailand, you can have boyfriend or girlfriend!

Jokes aside, make something of yourself and dont wait around for a girl to come to you, occupy your time being better.

Quote:(10-25-2022, 01:25 PM)abdellah002 Wrote:

help me i will read the comments
just know this , they have somewhat complicated brain thinking so the moment she see's you not intersted in her or not showing a sexual feeling and treating her normally without any of sexual intention's from you towards them , you have no idea how she will slowly crawl to you ... get bullsy and don't show any barrier that might transmit bad intention's or show that what you did is inappropriate

believe it or not you can touch her any where without any consequences in the first date if it seemed like a joke or a funny move but the moment if she feels that this slight of touch was inappropriate or creepy well you know the answer .

EXAMPLE :
"you met her and you speak about how girl's in their first date always have this idea of meeting a creep where he touch them like this " you do a slight touch in her boobs"
then you continue and say in a funny tone "oh shit i think i became what i hate "in a funny tone with a funny facial expressions" believe it or not she will laugh her as off "
"
don't over use this and take it as a personal advice also you have to understand they are retards in a smart way , if you get her ears you will own her with the right words and actions .