Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 705 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
how can i find a girl

Quote:(12-06-2022, 02:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-06-2022, 12:05 AM)grandmothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-05-2022, 02:57 PM)mothered Wrote:

Good things come to those who wait.

~ Abraham Lincoln.

that quote's author? albert einstein
I gave credit In my post.

It was Abraham Lincoln.

Quote:(12-06-2022, 04:12 PM)grandmothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2022, 02:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2022, 12:05 AM)grandmothered Wrote:

that quote's author? albert einstein
I gave credit In my post.

It was Abraham Lincoln.

Lol.

Girls can smell desperation, just be yourself and let your natural self show. You will find the right girl who likes u for who u are

Quote:(12-09-2022, 05:39 PM)harlin90 Wrote:

Girls can smell desperation, just be yourself and let your natural self show. You will find the right girl who likes u for who u are
Very well said.

"If you build it they will come" ?

Hanging out with your friends' firends is the best method imo

Some really sound advice on here (except the one about cocaine ofc).

As many others have described, find a companion/friend first.

Also, work on yourself. I don't mean work out for your muscle tone, I mean work on being happy in yourself. Figure out where your anxieties and hang ups are, and work on those. That mindset of self-awareness and working on being the best version of you can help you in your relationships. It helps with building trust because you're not allowing insecurities to impact your behaviour.

First, groom yourself: Brush your teeth, shower, get a proper haircut, coordinate an appropriate outfit. Then, approach a woman you find attractive out in public. Pay her a compliment, ask for her name, then go from there.

I am by no means an expert, but this seems like sound advice to me.

First off , be nice, really nice and don't treat them like they are meat, they are women and are everywhere. Communicate, but do it with confidence. Stay away from married women or someone's lady, you are asking for trouble. And if there's serious flags in the beginning, I'm not telling you to run (you should) but can you deal with those red flags and maybe you have some of your own flags. The chemistry may be there. And if you find a 'cool' chick, they are hard to find, make her your best friend at least, and if you can date her and hold onto her, I would. She will always understand and get you. Don't be afraid to try, and as much as I know this hurts, if it only lasts for awhile, and you have to part ways, my opinion is it's better to have had that time with her than not at all. All relationships take work, and compromise, and sometimes people change. Enjoy the good times and bond, hopefully love. One of the best feelings in the world. And it's ok if it doesn't last forever. You win some , and you lose some, but at least you played the game and had an awesome time doing it.

Some good points in the posts here. Best of luck. - G

Act boldly and crazy, bulk up