Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 274 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
/OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread.

I think I may apply in the future. My friends made me try watching some anime (Tokyo Ghoul), and it's not too bad...

In the meantime, good luck to those applying!

Quote:(10-01-2014, 05:54 PM)Shebang Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think I may apply in the future. My friends made me try watching some anime (Tokyo Ghoul), and it's not too bad...

In the meantime, good luck to those applying!

Not trying to bash you, but the group is for people who watch a lot of anime and have dedicated quite a bit of time to it, not really for people that watch 3 or 4 series. If you do happen to get into anime, good luck with the application.

Quote:(10-01-2014, 07:59 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Not trying to bash you, but the group is for people who watch a lot of anime and have dedicated quite a bit of time to it, not really for people that watch 3 or 4 series. If you do happen to get into anime, good luck with the application.

I was in the group for about 2 days until Kyau was posting requirements and I'm like "shit I don't even watch anyway that often. I donated 20 but fuck this I'm out"

Quote:(10-01-2014, 07:59 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Technically, our only requirements would be that you're active overall on SL, you're not a bulli and that you keep the A&M section alive. As long as they have a keen interest in it, and they're a quality member that represents our group, I'm all for them joining.

Quote:(10-01-2014, 08:15 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

I was in the group for about 2 days until Kyau was posting requirements and I'm like "shit I don't even watch anyway that often. I donated 20 but fuck this I'm out"

Feel free to apply again if you'd like!

Username: Cosmic (Muzzy)

Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: I started watching WTTNHK in 2006, which branched into FMA / Naruto / AOT. Although it's not what I predominantly watch, I've seen enough of it.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: Almost never.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I feel like this board has a very established anime community, however I'm always happy for interaction with other members, and if that grows the subject then sure.

Why do you like anime?: A world without boundaries creates limitless possibilities, where everything can go and a world can be build for anyone.

Why do you want in this group?: Friends :-)

chrs

Username: The-Master
Profile link:

MAL:

How long have you been into anime?: Since I first Pokemon episode came out.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Did some reviews, for example Hunter x Hunter. Before the Sinisterly's server were seized. (Got 50 post now!!)
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Yes
Why do you want in this group?: Share my recommendations and write HQ reviews for many anime series.
Why do you like anime?: [Image: 050b6e21a392772293674810af6785454906a7-wm.jpg]

Here is a

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I'm going to be making a bunch of posts and threads in the anime section. I'd love to apply but I haven't posted in there much since it's mostly reviews. Those take ages to read and it's difficult to respond to them when I haven't seen the show yet. I'd love to bring some variety into the section.

Any suggestions on what you'd like to see from me before I apply?

Quote:(01-05-2015, 01:16 AM)gym Wrote:

Don't think I fit the requirements.
Best of luck to all.

Stick around and you may well do. You've been generally very active on the forum until recently. Keep it up and check back to this section if you're interested.

Don't think I fit the requirements.
Best of luck to all.

Quote:(01-05-2015, 01:32 AM)Insider Wrote:

I'm interested in this group, I'll apply once I get up my activity.

Question: Is there any requirements/procedures for joining a group? Eg fees or anything?

Any requirements for this particular group are outlined on the very first post in this thread.