Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 274 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
/OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread.

Quote:(08-07-2014, 01:10 AM)Yagmi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm older than you, kid.

Ooh, condescending...

Quote:(08-07-2014, 12:12 AM)Yagmi Wrote:

Username: Yagmi
Profile link: @Yagmi
How long have you been into anime?: I'm king of anime
How often do you post in the A&M section?: As often as I post.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I'm born to do it.
Why do you like anime?: Because they are cute as fuck
Why do you want in this group?: Cute as fuck banner.

Too new!

Quote:(08-07-2014, 12:49 AM)Oni Wrote:

Too new!

I'm older than you, kid.

Congratulations to @Yagmi and @"Erza Scarlet" for getting into Otaku!

Love the thread design, now that I've seen it again.

@KrisKrox You fit the qualifications of the group, but you haven't posted for almost half a month - and it'd be nice if you could post a bit more often in the Anime & Manga section.

Quote:(08-09-2014, 10:49 PM)MiS Wrote:

@KrisKrox You fit the qualifications of the group, but you haven't posted for almost half a month - and it'd be nice if you could post a bit more often in the Anime & Manga section.

That's exactly why. I was waiting for him to PM me asking me to tell him, but I never really got it.

Applications for new members looking to join the group are still open!

It literally took me a week to find this thread. YOU KIDS WITH YOUR FLYING MACHINES

Username: MainCharacter

Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: It's probably been eight years since I started getting into real anime. Sure, I watched Pokemon and Digimon and all that stuff on TV, but we know that doesn't count. I wasn't aware Dragon Ball and DBZ were anime for the early parts of my life :O.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I'd say it's the section I post in the most. I primarily joined Sinister for the animu at the mention from a good online friend.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Listen. Anime is a life, not a choice. No waifu, no laifu. Jokes aside, I would certainly like to!

Why do you like anime?: I can't stop man, it's like an addiction, a great medium, and an intense story making tool. As the great Bob Saget always said: "I used to suck dick for [anime]. Now that's an addiction."

Why do you want in this group?: I like your banner. It's cute. Oh, and the feeling you get when you prefix "Otaku" on front of your threads. Very cool!

Quote:(09-04-2014, 01:53 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

It literally took me a week to find this thread. YOU KIDS WITH YOUR FLYING MACHINES

Username: MainCharacter

Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: It's probably been eight years since I started getting into real anime. Sure, I watched Pokemon and Digimon and all that stuff on TV, but we know that doesn't count. I wasn't aware Dragon Ball and DBZ were anime for the early parts of my life :O.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I'd say it's the section I post in the most. I primarily joined Sinister for the animu at the mention from a good online friend.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Listen. Anime is a life, not a choice. No waifu, no laifu. Jokes aside, I would certainly like to!

Why do you like anime?: I can't stop man, it's like an addiction, a great medium, and an intense story making tool. As the great Bob Saget always said: "I used to suck dick for [anime]. Now that's an addiction."

Why do you want in this group?: I like your banner. It's cute. Oh, and the feeling you get when you prefix "Otaku" on front of your threads. Very cool!

Congratulations for making it in!

Quote:(09-04-2014, 05:37 AM)Flashwave Wrote:

Username: Flashwave
Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: About a year or 2~3 if not longer.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: As often as I have time to post.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I'll try to.
Why do you like anime?: It (usually) has an actual story line and the style it's drawn in looks so much better than anything else.
Why do you want in this group?: I'd like to be associated with the people that share the same interest as me.
(yes i did copy this from the previous thread :3)

Oh gosh, you're back!