0Day Forums
/OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Community (https://0day.red/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Achievements & Bragging (https://0day.red/Forum-Achievements-Bragging)
+--- Thread: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. (/Thread-OLD-Otaku-anime-group-recruitment-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

/OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - orlaithiogsmt - 06-08-2014

-/ UPDATED JULY 27TH, 2014 THANKS TO @Tarew /-

[Image: uZRMltG.png]
Hidden Content

Good luck to anyone who applies!

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - tufted371752 - 06-08-2014

I just c+p this from the previous thread:
Username: Losimantom

Profile link: @Losimantom

How long have you been into the anime life style?:
I started to watch anime as a 7-8 year old. I used to watch Yu gi oh, DBZ, and Naruto on Fox Kids at 7 in the morning in Saturdays. Those were the days. I had a general feeling of the plot but started from the middle of the story. I stopped watching anime for about 5-6 year until my friend introduced me to Soul Eater at age 14, I immediately fell in love with Anime again. I finished those 50 or so episodes in a day. My addiction slowly regulated itself so I watch on average 2-3 hours of anime a day versus 6-7. I stopped doing homework and my social life collapsed. I finally realized that moderation was key so now I’m here.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I post every day, even though I joined on the 23rd of this month I’ve tried to post at least 2-3 posts strictly in the Anime and Manga section each day.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I flipping love anime and manga. I’ve started new threads, like on Vocaloids and more. I would love to help anime grow on the forum. Even though this forum was originally based on Security its managed to explode into a place for nerds, otakus and more.

Why do you like anime?: Is that even a question? I love it because it’s fucking amazing, it’s taught me so many things I use every day. It helps me connect to other fans as well. And everyone I know is also obsessed with anime, so it feels right.

Why do you want in this group?: I want to join this group because it’s a group based on Anime and Manga. Why wouldn’t I? Anime is love, anime is life. I'm utterly obsessed with it, it might be a little scary even. But fuck it.

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - cocceian644606 - 06-08-2014

I'll repost this from the earlier thread, and just add a bit of tweaking. Congrats on taking the lead of the group, Custy-chan!

Username: MiS

Profile link:

[To see links please register here]

How long have you been into the anime life style?: About 7 years and still going strong.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: Even though I'm relatively new, I post as often as I can. If there's a nice topic going on, I try to keep it going on so that there's more discussion. If there hasn't been talk for a while, I try to stir up some conversations. Every once in a while, I'll leave a review of a series that I think deserves to be shared, or stuck with me so strongly, I'll have to express my opinion on it.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course. There's nothing better than rousing a discussion centered around someone's favorite series, a controversial episode, or even just thought and opinions overall on what people think about it. It'd be my aim to help these topics grow and flourish.

Why do you like anime?: I think what appeals to me the most is anime can be for anyone of any age, of any gender, of any genre preference. The sheer amount of series about that I discover every day still astounds me, and I love it; I get excited every single time I see or hear about something new and interesting that piques my interests. You never have to ask "what if so-and-so were to happen?" because, most of the time, there's a tv series, a manga, or doujin that fits that question! Throughout the years, I've laughed and cried, fell in love with and hated, felt a plethora of indescribable emotions with anime, but I think the most important thing to feel is that you have fun with it.

Why do you want in this group?: I'm just infatuated with anime, and I'd love to talk more about it with people who share the same interests. I think I'll find it tons more fun with those types of people to hear their thoughts and opinions on the matter, and to generally share an enjoyable time with them. Did I mention my waifu is better than yours?

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - treacy663 - 06-10-2014

Username: Atmosphere

Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: About a year and a half (three quarters actually but whatever :tongue:)

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I like to write reviews in there when I finish a series, and you can see that by viewing my review archive thread I made a little while back.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Of course I will. Anime has become a big part of my life and I would love for it to become a part of other member's lives!

Why do you like anime?: It's difficult to narrow it down, but the main reason is because it is a lot more enjoyable then shows here in North America. I can actually pick up an anime and actually watch the whole thing and enjoy a series, but when i try and pick up a western show, something like Game of Thrones or Walking Dead, I just get bored of it and drop it.

Why do you want in this group?: So I can have a group of friends that I can discuss Anime with and have a generally good time. At the moment, I have almost nobody to talk about anime, but if I were in the group I would have people to actually talk to about it!

I mildly edited my application from the last recruitment thread to create this one as pretty much everything that was in my old application still applies here. I hope I'm accepted!

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - winnen - 06-10-2014

Username: Duubz
Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: About 2 years now.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: I post everynow and then, a lot more often than I did when I originally signed up for this group, though.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Most liekly.
Why do you like anime?: Well, here's just a quick summary of what I said from when I originally signed up; Anime is love, anime is life.
Why do you want in this group?: I will most likely be denied (and saying it doesn't help my chances), but I think it's time for me to actually be a bit more of a part of this community. I have signed up for one other group, and really don't feel the need to sign up for more, but it's worth a shot I suppose.

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - jezabella925 - 06-12-2014

Username:
Schrödinger
Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?:
Since I was 7~
How often do you post in the A&M section?:
No one told me this was a thing. But I get highly active, so expect too many posts on my part.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?:
No. I'm here just to join and then leave forever. silly Custy, of course I will.
Why do you like anime?:
Well we need to remain clear that I only like good anime that caters to my niche. I, for example, find Gurren Lagann completely unappealing, but I still rewatch Full Metal Alchemist and Hellsing over and over. I like these animes heavily, however, I deal with real life over and over, escaping to a fantasy in some way as a distraction is a service only two things cater to, as which anime is one of those two.
Why do you want in this group?:
Because Custy-chan and Anime make a good martini.

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - molleecngbwiilax - 06-20-2014

Good luck to applicants! @Customer will be an excellent leader.

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - ilyushin663568 - 07-11-2014

Username: KrisKrox

Profile link:

How long have you been into the anime life style?: I have been in the anime life style for about 10+, on and off.

How often do you post in the A&M section?: I don't post that often but I was planning on changing that this summer.

Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I will do my best to help

Why do you like anime?: I like anime because it's different than the cartoons on television. It's more interesting, there is a story line, and from time to time it's relatable.

Why do you want in this group?: I just want to be among other people that like to watch anime and read manga.

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - inbreedingshtrrzyr - 07-11-2014

Username: Erza Scarlet (Fitting ain't it?)
Profile link:

How long have you been into anime?: A long time, I've watch Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-GI-Oh, recently getting into newer anime's like Fairy Tail, and Sword Art Online.
How often do you post in the A&M section?: Whenever I see a recent post in that section.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: Yes, I want to get into the whole Anime craze thats going around so that will help me circulate new material.
Why do you like anime?: Most of the time it tells a story better then any movie would. I like that about Anime.
Why do you want in this group?: Meet people that have the some interests as myself and like I said above to get into the craze.

RE: /OLD/ Otaku anime group recruitment thread. - cloud783234 - 08-06-2014

Username: Yagmi
Profile link: @Yagmi
How long have you been into anime?: I'm king of anime
How often do you post in the A&M section?: As often as I post.
Will you help anime grow on the forum?: I'm born to do it.
Why do you like anime?: Because they are cute as fuck
Why do you want in this group?: Cute as fuck banner.