Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 728 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Anime Lounge #4

I remember it was funny, and then it was action. Don't get me started on To Love Ru though. That series is... Just... Ugh.

Tits. Also, @"rodz06", hope to see more of you! You have 27 posts, that makes your 2 more better than those other goofs!

Quote:(09-07-2014, 12:13 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I remember it was funny, and then it was action. Don't get me started on To Love Ru though. That series is... Just... Ugh.

Tits. Also, @"rodz06", hope to see more of you! You have 27 posts, that makes your 2 more better than those other goofs!

Aww, thanks! :smile:

I'm really liking to be here, meeting nice people on the ride, so, you'll see more from me, for sure

Also, MC, could you name a favourite manga series?

We're nearing 10 pages soon, so we might be in for a new Lounge thread. @"MainCharacter", mind doing the honors?

Quote:(09-07-2014, 12:27 AM)rodz06 Wrote:

Aww, thanks! :smile:

I'm really liking to be here, meeting nice people on the ride, so, you'll see more from me, for sure

Also, MC, could you name a favourite manga series?

Hmm, I'm really into Tokyo Ghoul if you like gritty action! But if you're looking for a slice-of-life comedy thing, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo is a great one with a small taste of supernatural! Glad to be seeing more of ya!

@"Mis" consider the next lounge up and running!

ALLOW ME TO RECTIFY THAT. IN 4 MORE POSTS

Quote:(09-07-2014, 09:26 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

Hmm, I'm really into Tokyo Ghoul if you like gritty action! But if you're looking for a slice-of-life comedy thing, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo is a great one with a small taste of supernatural! Glad to be seeing more of ya!

@"Mis" consider the next lounge up and running!

We're not even on page 10 yet, you baka.

Quote:(09-07-2014, 10:12 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

ALLOW ME TO RECTIFY THAT. IN 4 MORE POSTS

Allow me to rectify your anu

Please.

[Image: reggie.png]

what is even i don't why are we how is i don't why

Quote:(09-07-2014, 07:05 PM)Flashwave Wrote:

what is even i don't why are we how is i don't why

Pretty much sums up the entirety of this thread.