Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 728 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Anime Lounge #4

Quote:(09-06-2014, 05:02 AM)MiS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well, in the end, it's only my personal opinion, so you'll have to watch it yourself to see whether it's good or not. It's got a star recommendation from me, though.

Also, it looks like you're reaching 25 posts soon, so I guess you'll probably get up and go along with all the others that have done so. Nice chatting with you ; w ;

I'll give a shot, thanks for the tip!

I'll be staying here more, i've liked the place, hahaha, it's good to have a nice chat.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 05:06 AM)rodz06 Wrote:

I'll give a shot, thanks for the tip!

I'll be staying here more, i've liked the place, hahaha, it's good to have a nice chat.

Considering you're one of the few people that have joined in the last 72 hours that I've actually chatted with and liked, I really hope you do.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 04:54 AM)rodz06 Wrote:

I'm relieved, i seriously had though that it's the kinda of series that its only is good on manga

Well, in the end, it's only my personal opinion, so you'll have to watch it yourself to see whether it's good or not. It's got a star recommendation from me, though.

Also, it looks like you're reaching 25 posts soon, so I guess you'll probably get up and go along with all the others that have done so. Nice chatting with you ; w ;

Quote:(09-06-2014, 05:17 AM)MiS Wrote:

Considering you're one of the few people that have joined in the last 72 hours that I've actually chatted with and liked, I really hope you do.

I'll be back, expect me, haha.

After i get some sleep though, it's kinda late

We'll talk later, bye!

Quote:(09-06-2014, 04:54 AM)rodz06 Wrote:

I'm relieved, i seriously had though that it's the kinda of series that its only is good on manga

So many series suffer from this flaw and it sucks. The people in charge of making the anime can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that people don't like change when you make an anime adaption.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 05:35 AM)Tarew Wrote:

So many series suffer from this flaw and it sucks. The people in charge of making the anime can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that people don't like change when you make an anime adaption.

That's right, is not that hard, sometimes i think those people in charge don't even know that the manga exists.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 03:13 PM)rodz06 Wrote:

That's right, is not that hard, sometimes i think those people in charge don't even know that the manga exists.

Let's take Rosario Vampire for a prime example [SPOILERS AHEAD]

They completely changed it. For the first 'season' the followed along great with the original manga series, but when it came time to make Capu 2 to follow along with the continuation of the manga, it turned more into avoiding the other girls and trying to fuck Moka. In the manga it's about trying to survive when a terrorist organization comes after the group and Tsukne is learning to cope with his new powers as a half vampire. The anime twisted that into Tsukne is trying to get permission from Moka's father to date her, goes to his castle and fights him using a headbutt fucking thing and wins the day. The manga turned out to be amazing but the anime is still getting scores of like 4/10 to this day. I seriously hope the writers for the anime realized how much money they missed out on if they weren't complete fuck ups.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 06:26 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Let's take Rosario Vampire for a prime example [SPOILERS AHEAD]

They completely changed it. For the first 'season' the followed along great with the original manga series, but when it came time to make Capu 2 to follow along with the continuation of the manga, it turned more into avoiding the other girls and trying to fuck Moka. In the manga it's about trying to survive when a terrorist organization comes after the group and Tsukne is learning to cope with his new powers as a half vampire. The anime twisted that into Tsukne is trying to get permission from Moka's father to date her, goes to his castle and fights him using a headbutt fucking thing and wins the day. The manga turned out to be amazing but the anime is still getting scores of like 4/10 to this day. I seriously hope the writers for the anime realized how much money they missed out on if they weren't complete fuck ups.

In all honesty, Rosario+Vampire was one of the series that contributed to my disdain for harem genres.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 08:27 PM)MiS Wrote:

In all honesty, Rosario+Vampire was one of the series that contributed to my disdain for harem genres.

I love harem, but Rosario+Vampire was just a disgrace. The manga is pretty good though.

Quote:(09-06-2014, 08:58 PM)Tarew Wrote:

I love harem, but Rosario+Vampire was just a disgrace. The manga is pretty good though.

I think I stopped reading the manga after the first "season" ended. Does it get better after that?