Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
wich one is the better antivirus?

Go to 360.cn ... the best antivirus ever..it's chinese thou...but it is the best.

avast is the best antivirus cuz of his .... detection . most of antivirus can repair ..system file ..but avast can

I think Avira is the best, but I have avast!

Kaspersky is best software for everyone. I m also using this antivirus.

I use COMODO Firewall (because it's pretty awesome) and Antivirus (because I'm lazy with installing a good one :tongue:).

But what I recomend, is either Kaspersky or Nod32, for firewall either COMODO or ZoneAlarm, and a ComboFix a day keeps the viruses away

LOOK UP for reviews of Avast 6 ....features are here..
-New Virtual environment ....protects from keyloggers.(SAFEZONE) for surfing web.
-Detects many threats.
-Does not reduce PC efficiency
-Webrep (site ratings)
-Built in FIREWALL..with three option .low.med.high.
-Detects,blocks malicious links...even before download has started.
-detects even tiny shits.

Using Avast and Windows defender right now , thats works fine for me

Opinions will always differ but to deny statistics is arrogance, new late 2011 reviews show that the best AV's out there are actually Norton 360 (2011), Kaspersky, Bitdefender Total Security 2011, or MSE. They listed AVAST as a top qualifier, but from my knowledge, AVAST is responsible for common BSOD's too, so I don't use it. ESET was top 4 or 5 I believe, but mainly because it raises lots of false positives, another reason why people believe it's a great AV, but I guess even if it blocks the files as false positives you can't beat the security in the slight of chance that it is actually malicious I guess.

Some people say Norton sucks because they hold on to the fact that it's pre 2008 and 2009 versions were memory hogs, which was definitely improved in versions from 2010 and up based on my personal experience. And the firewall in Norton is unbeatable from my perspective. Highly customizable, whereas Bitdefender's firewall is also good, but not as much optionality as Norton has with it's built in firewall which is why I don't like it.

This is not the right question to discuss. Opinions will always differ.

My Story: I have 2 PC's and a laptop now. I've always used AVG. You ask why? Fast, stable, easy to use and mainly TRUSTABLE. So I start with laptop. I was using AVG, ofcourse, thought, I need to change something. So I was doing a research on the best antiviruses. I chose NOD32. Yes, it's powerfull. But hell no! I noticed that it turtles the shit out of the laptop. It was way too slow, so I changed Back to AVG.

AVG 1:0 Other AV

So, the old PC (I'm using at the moment) It had AVG ofcourse. LOL. Wanted to change something. So I changed to Norton 360, Yes, this one was even more powerfull, and didn't turtle at all. I thought, fck yeah, the best there ever was! Until one day. Weird things happened to my PC. Changing desktop background, weird popups and more. I thought, SHIT, I've been ratted :lol:
(well actually, I didn't know anything about rats back then, yet. But I knew the fact that I am hacked)
I remember, he blocked command prompt and regedit, I disabled network connection and took care of it all. Switched back to AVG.

AVG 2:0 Other AV

Now with the new PC. Pretty simple. This one is powerfull computer, so I didn't care much about turtle AV's. I chose BitDefender. In time, it somehow fucked up my router. It does not work like it worked before, anymore. And it did lots of weird things, lots of actions every day. So, I switched back to AVG. Ha :biggrin:

AVG 3:0 Other AV

Now, on my new PC (the powerfull one) guess what AV it has? Norton 2012, ha. Even though I was disappointed in Norton 360, I still stay with Norton series. It's the most powerfull AV I know. No matter if I was hacked. It wasnt Nortons fault, it was mine, I just didn't know how to use Norton well. Now I do!

Final Score

AVG 3:1 Norton :lol:

And as stupid as it sounds, the loser is the actual winner, lol.
:lol: