Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 208 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Checking for Keyloggers/Rats/Etc.

The real Keyloggers, Rats, and other malware will almost always affect your registry. Learning how to read it could be very important.

You'll have to be very careful though when touching registry because you can completely ruin your computer if you don't know what you're doing.

Quote:(01-10-2014, 11:48 PM)Wonder Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That's why it's better to have some good anti-virus software on your computer, i'd rather have a rat/keylogger than a bricked computer though.

Well... Worse case scenario, just wipe it. I mean, if you fuck up that bad, you were warned.

Quote:(01-10-2014, 11:39 PM)Mushroom Face Wrote:

The real Keyloggers, Rats, and other malware will almost always affect your registry. Learning how to read it could be very important.

You'll have to be very careful though when touching registry because you can completely ruin your computer if you don't know what you're doing.

That's why it's better to have some good anti-virus software on your computer, i'd rather have a rat/keylogger than a bricked computer though.

Quote:(01-10-2014, 11:50 PM)Mushroom Face Wrote:

Well... Worse case scenario, just wipe it. I mean, if you fuck up that bad, you were warned.

Haha yah, if it gets to that point then go for it but i wouldn't recommend it without experience.

Malwarebytes is great for keyloggers, and, of course, all that malware shit. Be careful what kind of shit you download and install. And be careful as to what sites you visit.

Quote:(01-07-2014, 01:47 PM)Alex Wrote:

Couldn't you just go to task manger and end the rat from there

Some have persistence processes hidden as well, meaning if shut-down, it will restart itself.

Nobody mentioned a tool like Wireshark here, I'm surprised.

You mean you guys don't reformat your hard drive and download all your critical files every morning ?
Just host on multiple servers. that way if a file is infected the software will compare it to the other clones.

a computer's standalone intelligence shouldn't last for long at all.
fortunately i don't mess with a whole lot of garbage software.
I don't at all really.

I actually don't even know how to get a virus.
I mean... is someone going to hijack my ISP and then stitch in Assembly level commands on that high proprietary software I just downloaded?
possible.