Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 342 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[strongest]Mal-ware remover-destroys it all!

because im good at white hat. You'd be surprised (;

and because i dont piss people off enough to remotely hack my pc.
my computer is the most insecure machine i can think of, but i rarely get infected :epic:

nonono, its not emo...actually it is. -.-

idk why but the cpu completely failed the other night and it would be slow as shit. it was ridiculous.

Quote:(09-19-2011, 12:59 AM)Jacob Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

because im good at white hat. You'd be surprised (;

and because i dont piss people off enough to remotely hack my pc.
my computer is the most insecure machine i can think of, but i rarely get infected :epic:

In that case can i have your ip? haha

Great share works well

"Sorry, this file has been removed." Why. WHY.

Thank Bro,

I want to try it but I can't download it. The site say the file is removed.
How can I get it. Yesterday I go to Internet cafe to use internet and I used
their network with my laptop and I know someone is break into my computer and
steal my data (includ my family picture and some game account) . That why.
I don't know how to do.

:smile: Sai Aik Bee

Guys don't worry about the link. WuPload removed ALL of my links for every download i had. So every donwload link almost (roughly 80%) of download links i had posted here are deleted. Allow me time to re-up these. But because this one is necessary, im updating this one now.

link updated.

Quote:(10-04-2011, 08:49 PM)Jacob Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Guys don't worry about the link. WuPload removed ALL of my links for every download i had. So every donwload link almost (roughly 80%) of download links i had posted here are deleted. Allow me time to re-up these. But because this one is necessary, im updating this one now.

link updated.

Do mediafire or megaupload, or if you want to make money, do sharecash

fuck sharecash, and id rather use uppit. its fastest to upload and download and holds up to 500mb per up, and also can upload multiple files and download multiple files. no bullshit with prem accounts.

nice tut...good share...really useful!

thanx friend!