Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 416 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Infected with ZeroAccess Rootkit

Quote:(09-20-2012, 11:49 AM)drake8 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have Mbam, and just un-installed AVG, Norton 360 and Kaspersky.. -.-'

The error is (Remember it's translated from danish, so it may vary in translation): Some of the settings can't be changed.
Failcode 0x80070424"

Having multiple av's installed on your PC is stupid always make sure you remove old programs before adding new ones, Anyhow I hope you remove the Infection.

Quote:(09-20-2012, 05:37 PM)drake8 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hacker VS. Hacker

Now it has also disabled my mbam!! That pisses me off!!

funny coincidence, I ran combofix before reading this thread.

It was a scary ordeal, took a long time, computer made a few high pitch beeps, I thought it had stopped running but it didn't stop. It crashed my computer twice (blue screen) and after a manual install into safe mode. It continued to run then detected the Zeroacess root kit and Removed it as well as other things, then automatically rebooted my computer which is stable again now.

I still have malware on my computer. I have an issue where adverts are woven into text that I see on any website in my browser, sometimes its even on my google searches.

Atleast combofix got rid of zeroacces though which I did not even know was on my computer before running it. So atleast you know now that combofix will solve this problem for you.