Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
What do you guys think is the most secure phone?

Quote:(12-07-2016, 10:17 PM)Hiyori Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think a Nexus 5 with CopperHead OS is the most secure Android phone one can get.

All Free (As in Freedom) software, has a port of PaX, and takes security and privacy seriously.

That looks pretty cool, I might go for this.
Have they patched dirty cow?

Also: It seems that they aren't building for the nexus 5 anymore, only for the 5x (downloads page)

Blackberry most likely, it has been/will probably be the most secure phone OS for awhile

I think a satellite phone not running on one of the known telecom providers, would be more secure.
I would rather use old hardware than new I guess. Some old hardware is harder to hack than new hard- software.

Turing phone is okay protected as well.

Quote:(12-08-2016, 06:42 AM)Mew Wrote:

Blackberry most likely, it has been/will probably be the most secure phone OS for awhile
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:(12-06-2016, 09:45 PM)Ender Wrote:

In terms of privacy and exploitability.

Nokia 3310
* Devices that old are more difficult to triangulate than the smart phones we use today
* It does not have an OS everything is programmed to the micro controller, have fun exploiting that you haxorz!

OK Guys!

At the moment I'm bidding on a Nexus 5X that I am planning to use copperhead on. (thanks to @

)

I would love the Turing Phone but pre-orders have stopped and it seems expensive.

EDIT: Bidding went too high, dropped out.

Quote:(12-06-2016, 09:45 PM)pvnk Wrote:

The Turning Phone or the Black Box.

Turing Phones look awesome.

An update to what phone I chose, I got bored with bidding but ended up finding the Nexus 5X for $110! (Amazon had it for about 2 seconds)

So now I am waiting for it to ship (it'll take a while as I got the international version), when it does I'll put Copperhead on it. (and never ever install GAPPS)

I decided on the 5X as I have very strict price requirements (that got met!)

Quote:(12-10-2016, 12:54 AM)Ender Wrote:

An update to what phone I chose, I got bored with bidding but ended up finding the Nexus 5X for $110! (Amazon had it for about 2 seconds)

So now I am waiting for it to ship (it'll take a while as I got the international version), when it does I'll put Copperhead on it. (and never ever install GAPPS)

That phone is pretty shit. Get the OnePlus. You can flash Sailfish on it too.

Quote:(12-10-2016, 02:22 AM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2016, 12:54 AM)Ender Wrote:

That phone is pretty shit. Get the OnePlus. You can flash Sailfish on it too.
I would get the OP2 if it would have sailfish, but I already ordered the 5X and am too lazy too cancel it.
If I really don't like it, I can literally sell it for twice the price that I am getting it at.