Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 755 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

I own an iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone XS. The 12 Pro Max for personal use, and the XS for work/business use.

What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:(06-15-2021, 09:28 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a Oneplus 8T (Cyberpunk Edition). Given how things went for CDPR, it's an amusing thing to have. Awesome phone nonetheless.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I love how unique this phone is! Can't wait to see it in person.

I'm currently using a OnePlus 6T. So far, I really really like it. Previously I was using an older model of the Moto Z Play phone from Motorola. This is the one where you can swap out moto mods, such as battery packs, cameras etc. I'd love to get another, but it became impossible to find a bumper case that would fit the moto mods, as it's not exactly as common as an iPhone or Samsung.

I have a Oneplus 8T (Cyberpunk Edition). Given how things went for CDPR, it's an amusing thing to have. Awesome phone nonetheless.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(06-15-2021, 09:35 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (06-15-2021, 09:28 PM)Oni Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I love how unique this phone is! Can't wait to see it in person.

I'm currently using a OnePlus 6T. So far, I really really like it. Previously I was using an older model of the Moto Z Play phone from Motorola. This is the one where you can swap out moto mods, such as battery packs, cameras etc. I'd love to get another, but it became impossible to find a bumper case that would fit the moto mods, as it's not exactly as common as an iPhone or Samsung.

Only downside is that the software and shape of the phone is unique as well. If I ever have to get a replacement case, I'm screwed.

I see there is a community of OnePlus users here ^^
I personally have a OnePlus 5, that's the longest I kept a phone ever (by faaaar). And it's still working perfectly for everything I use it for, responsive, and battery still last for almost a full day (but I think it's finally getting worse)!
Plus official OTA updates stopped few months ago (which is pretty good compared to most other brands), but thanks to the pretty big community great custom roms are still being developed.
Really glad I bought this phone, pretty good price (even if I miss those OnePlus One times....), I don't feel like changing soon (I might just change the battery)

Quote:(06-16-2021, 12:39 AM)fritz Wrote:

I personally have a OnePlus 5, that's the longest I kept a phone ever (by faaaar). And it's still working perfectly for everything I use it for, responsive, and battery still last for almost a full day (but I think it's finally getting worse)!
Plus official OTA updates stopped few months ago (which is pretty good compared to most other brands), but thanks to the pretty big community great custom roms are still being developed.
Really glad I bought this phone, pretty good price (even if I miss those OnePlus One times....), I don't feel like changing soon (I might just change the battery) :smile:

I've been using OnePlus since the Cyanogen days. Prior to that I had used HTC/Samsung, until the prices became absurd. @

actually has my old 6T and I convinced @

to get one as well.

Quote:(06-16-2021, 12:52 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2021, 12:39 AM)fritz Wrote:

Really glad I bought this phone, pretty good price (even if I miss those OnePlus One times....), I don't feel like changing soon (I might just change the battery) :smile:

I've been using OnePlus since the Cyanogen days. Prior to that I had used HTC/Samsung, until the prices became absurd. @

to get one as well.
Unfortunately it looks like OnePlus prices are also getting absurd... Except for this "Nord" one, but I have no idea how good it is (but seeing it is 3 times cheaper than the OnePlus 9 Pro, I guess it's not that good)

Samsung Galaxy S10+

It's been serving me extremely well thus far, so I Intend to stick with the same platform when It's time for a new phone.

Quote:(06-16-2021, 12:58 AM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2021, 12:52 AM)Oni Wrote:

to get one as well.
Unfortunately it looks like OnePlus prices are also getting absurd... Except for this "Nord" one, but I have no idea how good it is (but seeing it is 3 times cheaper than the OnePlus 9 Pro, I guess it's not that good)

The prices have definitely gone up over time. This was the case with Samsung and HTC as well, as they used to be more affordable. I'm sure another company will offer a competitive price when the time comes. Judging how long these phones have lasted me, it will be a long time before we need to worry about that.

Quote:(06-16-2021, 12:39 AM)fritz Wrote:

That's a pretty good testament to the brand.

Quote:(06-16-2021, 12:58 AM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2021, 12:52 AM)Oni Wrote:

to get one as well.

How expensive are their flagship ones at the moment?