Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 426 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
VPn Ken likes men

Quote:(12-08-2022, 03:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-07-2022, 05:16 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Double dipping is certainly fun and I can't fault one for trying, but it lacks subtlety and makes companies way more complicated to deal with.
Triple dipping adds another layer of difficulty.

That's what she said.

Quote:(12-08-2022, 08:36 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Quote: (12-08-2022, 03:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2022, 05:16 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Double dipping is certainly fun and I can't fault one for trying, but it lacks subtlety and makes companies way more complicated to deal with.
Triple dipping adds another layer of difficulty.

That's what she said.
Lol.

Quote:(12-07-2022, 04:57 PM)Ashitbag Wrote:

Or you could just be less of a greedy cunt trying to double-dip, be happy you got 2-300 worth of free shit, and not fuck it up for everyone else by taking the piss (leading to this hole being patched because you are so obviously lying). Even Nike/Oakley are getting wise to this game because of greedy cunts doing this over and over and making it obvious they are scammers.

If people were more slick and careful about this it would still be easy for each of us to get a new iPhone/MacBook or whatever every so without too much difficulty. But because when it was possible some would just push it to the absolute limit now it is much harder to get anything good for free without filing a police report and getting yourself noticed by the wrong people. Getting one over on megacorporations and helping yourself is good, being a greedy cunt isn't.
Exactly my thoughts.
Man, you claimed DNA first then went for EB: to them you must either be Mr. Misluck incarnated or a big lier. You possibly made them question even the veracity of your original DNA claim.

[quote](12-07-2022, 10:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

[quote="InternetRockStar" pid='1177501' dateline='1670397115']
Claimed eb and now they're ignoring me it seems. I got the same rep on live chat 3 times in a row
[/quote]
To get hold of another rep, establish a chat during a different time zone to the previous sessions.

Sorry for the late reply I was very busy.

The name of the rep was "shilwani"

I do not have the chat transcript Sadly. I called them A-day or so ago

They told me they would investigate
Because apparently they were not already investigating anything

Today I sent them a message Via chat and they told me they would not be offering any solutions at all So I called them for an explanation They then told me they would be reinvestigating And if the investigation favours Me they will issue a refund or replacement

What I'm being told is all over the place Got completely denied anything after being ignored for days

Then they tell me they will reinvestigate?

Over the phone the ask me if the package was damaged and if I actually received the package
Nothing else

Quote:(12-09-2022, 08:34 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

What I'm being told is all over the place Got completely denied anything after being ignored for days

They're mismanaging your claim, which Is why I'm suggesting to establish exactly where It stands without contradiction.

Did they give a time frame on the Investigation?

Quote:(12-10-2022, 01:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 08:34 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

They're mismanaging your claim, which Is why I'm suggesting to establish exactly where It stands without contradiction.

I was told I should be expected to wait 1 to 3 days while they investigate with "logistics"

Quote:(12-10-2022, 07:15 AM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 01:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 08:34 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

I was told I should be expected to wait 1 to 3 days while they investigate with "logistics"
If you don't hear anything when the time Is up (3rd day), don't wait any longer - get In touch and ask where your claim stands.

Quote:(12-10-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 07:15 AM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 01:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

If you don't hear anything when the time Is up (3rd day), don't wait any longer - get In touch and ask where your claim stands.

Got it. Thanks once again for all your help.

Quote:(12-10-2022, 03:20 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're very welcome.

Quote:(12-10-2022, 03:20 PM)Juice WRLD Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

did u ever manage to get refunded?