Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 426 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
VPn Ken likes men

Quote:(12-06-2022, 04:49 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The replacement was incredibly easy But now they are completely ignoring me and I'm kinda stuck
Please elaborate further.

Quote:(12-07-2022, 02:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2022, 04:49 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

The replacement was incredibly easy But now they are completely ignoring me and I'm kinda stuck

Claimed dna and got an instant replacement.
Claimed eb and now they're ignoring me it seems. I got the same rep on live chat 3 times in a row and she would apologise and then just leave the chat. On WhatsApp they have not responded in like 6 days when they told me an investigation would take 72 hours I called them yesterday and the first rep cut me off instantly.
And when I finally got through to someone they told me that they need another 72 hours because the investigation just started today.

Have no idea what's going on now is this supposed to be normal?

Quote:(12-07-2022, 08:11 AM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2022, 02:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Claimed eb and now they're ignoring me it seems. I got the same rep on live chat 3 times in a row and she would apologise and then just leave the chat. On WhatsApp they have not responded in like 6 days when they told me an investigation would take 72 hours I called them yesterday and the first rep cut me off instantly.
And when I finally got through to someone they told me that they need another 72 hours because the investigation just started today.

So is it a double dip?

Claimed eb and now they're ignoring me it seems. I got the same rep on live chat 3 times in a row
To get hold of another rep, establish a chat during a different time zone to the previous sessions.

and she would apologise and then just leave the chat.
Do you have a copy of the transcript?

Did you get the name of that rep/agent?

No It Isn't normal, which Is why I'm addressing the Issues.

Quote:(12-06-2022, 07:22 PM)stealthysnake88 Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2022, 04:45 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 08:20 PM)stealthysnake88 Wrote:

Bose earbuds worked not too long ago, i think its patched now but im not sure.
I last attempted 1-2 month ago and it went smoothly.

Have you dealt with them yourself ?
Support is now straight up ignoring me, Haven't been able to contact them in a while.
Yes i have but that was months ago as i said.
Why are they ignoring you, have you tried whatsapp/ phone?

Quote: (12-06-2022, 04:46 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Bose may be the easiest company lol
When did you last do them bud?

couple weeksback

Quote: (12-07-2022, 02:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

I would say they realized something was up, but Bose's reps are also often completely brain dead and their customer service is pretty terrible, so it could be just that.

Or you could just be less of a greedy cunt trying to double-dip, be happy you got 2-300 worth of free shit, and not fuck it up for everyone else by taking the piss (leading to this hole being patched because you are so obviously lying). Even Nike/Oakley are getting wise to this game because of greedy cunts doing this over and over and making it obvious they are scammers.

If people were more slick and careful about this it would still be easy for each of us to get a new iPhone/MacBook or whatever every so without too much difficulty. But because when it was possible some would just push it to the absolute limit now it is much harder to get anything good for free without filing a police report and getting yourself noticed by the wrong people. Getting one over on megacorporations and helping yourself is good, being a greedy cunt isn't.

Quote:(12-07-2022, 04:57 PM)Ashitbag Wrote:

Or you could just be less of a greedy cunt trying to double-dip, be happy you got 2-300 worth of free shit, and not fuck it up for everyone else by taking the piss (leading to this hole being patched because you are so obviously lying). Even Nike/Oakley are getting wise to this game because of greedy cunts doing this over and over and making it obvious they are scammers.

If people were more slick and careful about this it would still be easy for each of us to get a new iPhone/MacBook or whatever every so without too much difficulty. But because when it was possible some would just push it to the absolute limit now it is much harder to get anything good for free without filing a police report and getting yourself noticed by the wrong people. Getting one over on megacorporations and helping yourself is good, being a greedy cunt isn't.

Yup. Double dipping is certainly fun and I can't fault one for trying, but it lacks subtlety and makes companies way more complicated to deal with.

Quote:(12-07-2022, 02:11 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2022, 07:22 PM)stealthysnake88 Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2022, 04:45 PM)InternetRockStar Wrote:

Have you dealt with them yourself ?
Support is now straight up ignoring me, Haven't been able to contact them in a while.
Yes i have but that was months ago as i said.
Why are they ignoring you, have you tried whatsapp/ phone?

Quote: (12-06-2022, 04:46 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Bose may be the easiest company lol
When did you last do them bud?

couple weeksback
No headaches or anything talking to reps, did they actually listen lol?

Quote:(12-07-2022, 05:16 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Double dipping is certainly fun and I can't fault one for trying, but it lacks subtlety and makes companies way more complicated to deal with.
Triple dipping adds another layer of difficulty.