Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 415 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Still paying $$$ for individual accounts? Never again.

I honestly didn't even know this existed until like 3 days ago but I am still pretty excited about it. The website is called dispenser.gg, and as cool as their name is, their business model is even better! Basically you pay a one time monthly fee to get access to 10+ accounts each DAY, the lowest plan is $7 a month for 10 accounts a day. That is 300 fucking ACCOUNTS a month for $7... Honestly I've been running out of things to do with the accounts so I've been giving them away lol. They have so many platforms too that I can't even decide half the time. Don't just take my word for it though, go try it out they have awesome support as well. You can make an account and chat without signing up if you would like to see the site first!

Ref (I get points <3):

[To see links please register here]

Nonref:

Pricing info is a bit tricky to find so:

[Image: 0ce370947f6871624c55bed96a54e324.png] [Image: 3f0dc80d881b7770f9a84d7e6df779c6.png] [Image: 583ab6030d5532e83809b1f658a743a3.png]

I am not affiliated with this website at all, I just want other people to know they don't have to constantly be paying for accounts lol

This depends on what type of accounts you can get. If they're Hulu or Crunchyroll stuff you might as well do that yourself. If the accounts you receive are Steam or Uplay, that's definitely worth the purchase.

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:50 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:49 PM)Aero Blue Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Drako Wrote:

This depends on what type of accounts you can get. If they're Hulu or Crunchyroll stuff you might as well do that yourself. If the accounts you receive are Steam or Uplay, that's definitely worth the purchase.

Yea they have Hulu, Crunchyroll and steam, uplay, origin, fornite, minecraft etc. I can't really remember all of them but they are listed here:

Yeah those are all definitely worth it. Lots of possibilities there.

Yea I haven't tried out many of the game ones, but the pure amount of options is nice. They are still ironing some issues out but the support seems to be really active which is promising.

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:55 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:52 PM)Aero Blue Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:50 PM)Drako Wrote:

Yea I haven't tried out many of the game ones, but the pure amount of options is nice. They are still ironing some issues out but the support seems to be really active which is promising.

The title is a bit misleading though. Try changing it to something like "Still Paying $$$ For Individual Accounts? Never again.".

Yea thanks lol don't wanna make it sound like a scam

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:52 PM)Aero Blue Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:50 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:49 PM)Aero Blue Wrote:

Yea they have Hulu, Crunchyroll and steam, uplay, origin, fornite, minecraft etc. I can't really remember all of them but they are listed here:

The title is a bit misleading though. Try changing it to something like "Still Paying $$$ For Individual Accounts? Never again.".

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:49 PM)Aero Blue Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Drako Wrote:

now that's a pretty cool site

I think my life just changed like right now this is coooooool

Quote:Basically you pay a one time monthly fee

How Is a monthly fee a "one-off" payment?