Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 415 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Still paying $$$ for individual accounts? Never again.

Quote:(05-21-2019, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:Basically you pay a one time monthly fee

How Is a monthly fee a "one-off" payment?

Um... you pay once, per, month?

Quote:(05-23-2019, 04:59 AM)Aero Blue Wrote:

Quote: (05-21-2019, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:Basically you pay a one time monthly fee

How Is a monthly fee a "one-off" payment?

Um... you pay once, per, month?

A monthly fee Is exactly that- pay a fee "each" month, hence not a one-off/one-time payment.

It's pretty much common sense.

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:44 PM)Aero Blue Wrote:

I honestly didn't even know this existed until like 3 days ago but I am still pretty excited about it. The website is called dispenser.gg, and as cool as their name is, their business model is even better! Basically you pay a one time monthly fee to get access to 10+ accounts each DAY, the lowest plan is $7 a month for 10 accounts a day. That is 300 fucking ACCOUNTS a month for $7... Honestly I've been running out of things to do with the accounts so I've been giving them away lol. They have so many platforms too that I can't even decide half the time. Don't just take my word for it though, go try it out they have awesome support as well. You can make an account and chat without signing up if you would like to see the site first!

Pricing info is a bit tricky to find so:

[Image: 0ce370947f6871624c55bed96a54e324.png] [Image: 3f0dc80d881b7770f9a84d7e6df779c6.png] [Image: 583ab6030d5532e83809b1f658a743a3.png]

I am not affiliated with this website at all, I just want other people to know they don't have to constantly be paying for accounts lol

Not affiliated, yet you use a refferal link

This looks interesting. When I get back to my PC later i'll definitely have a look.

Yea man I guess you should mention that you can only pay with cryptocurrency maybe some people have different expectations.... D:

Edit: They added paypal option too as far as I can see pretty sure it wasnt there before.

I think they have been offline lately, might want to remove the post.

Quote:(01-10-2020, 04:25 AM)xMoses Wrote:

I think they have been offline lately, might want to remove the post.
dont working anymore?

This looks way too good to be true. I am rather tempted to the NOVA subscription as they include giftcards as well, but I would rather not throw $20 into a scam gamble.

I will test the cheapest option and update with the result.

Update:

I have gone no further, as I have multiple hints that this is indeed a scam.

1. As mentioned above, this pricing scheme does not make sense. Nor does the price align with the service.
  2. There are no proof anywhere on the website.
  3. There is a lack of account security features (i.a. 2FA), which would really serve a use in sites with a premium-priced service like this.
  4. Whilst the webpage says the VIP tier is $6.99, the autobuy wanted to charge $7.5 instead.
  5. The autobuy did not accept any reversible payment method. Only cryptocurrency.
  6. The list of supported sites are more than average, it would be unlikely that they have a cracker this diverse yet they cannot sort their website out.
  7. There have been some typos and grammatical mistakes in the information page. However they seem to be just a dyslexic/careless typo, and not an "Indian English" type error.
  8. Most links from the page and dashboard seems to direct me to a 404 page. Especially the "contact us" page.

These are the reasons which lead me to think this is a scam.

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Drako Wrote:

This depends on what type of accounts you can get. If they're Hulu or Crunchyroll stuff you might as well do that yourself. If the accounts you receive are Steam or Uplay, that's definitely worth the purchase.

Is there a way to get a crunyhroll preium account for free? If so could me explain it to me please

Quote:(04-15-2020, 08:45 AM)Lassensedis Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:46 PM)Drako Wrote:

This depends on what type of accounts you can get. If they're Hulu or Crunchyroll stuff you might as well do that yourself. If the accounts you receive are Steam or Uplay, that's definitely worth the purchase.

Is there a way to get a crunyhroll preium account for free? If so could me explain it to me please :smile:

Quote: (07-08-2020, 08:41 PM)fertooos Wrote:

Copy And Paste MAte?