Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Sites which have been successful and unsuccessful

Quote:(01-04-2023, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-03-2023, 10:25 PM)maquini Wrote:

I said that I didn't look inside the box I just put my hand inside and got cut badly. I had to get rid of item as it was all covered in my blood.
Nice one.

Very few companies will accept the return of goods that contain blood.

Nice angle, im sure the pandemic has only made this method more feasible.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 04:41 AM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

im sure the pandemic has only made this method more feasible.
No doubt It has, namely due to the virus being so contagious and (to some) life-threatening.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-03-2023, 10:25 PM)maquini Wrote:

I said that I didn't look inside the box I just put my hand inside and got cut badly. I had to get rid of item as it was all covered in my blood.
Nice one.

Very few companies will accept the return of goods that contain blood.

For some reason I did not have success with the blood method as of yet. Last week and yesterday both times the company asked me to still return the glass product that was covered in blood and in my garbagebin outside. They were very persistent in saying they couldn't refund me if they didn't got the glass item back. I don't know what I am doing wrong here. I explained this all on a phone call.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 03:21 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 03:13 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 01:14 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

For some reason I did not have success with the blood method as of yet. Last week and yesterday both times the company asked me to still return the glass product that was covered in blood and in my garbagebin outside. They were very persistent in saying they couldn't refund me if they didn't got the glass item back. I don't know what I am doing wrong here. I explained this all on a phone call.
Some reps are stubborn and remain firm with the return.

In such a case, you can say that the carrier refused to transport the Item for health reasons.

Thanks that is a good one. How would the carrier find out what's in the box in a realistic scenario?
They never check or ask what is in the parcel.

At my local post office they always ask what's in the package for health and safety reasons, I'm sure if I told them broken glass covered in blood they would refuse to post the parcel.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 03:13 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 01:14 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

In such a case, you can say that the carrier refused to transport the Item for health reasons.

Thanks that is a good one. How would the carrier find out what's in the box in a realistic scenario?

Quote:(01-04-2023, 01:14 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

Quote:(01-04-2023, 09:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 04:41 AM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

im sure the pandemic has only made this method more feasible.
No doubt It has, namely due to the virus being so contagious and (to some) life-threatening.
COVID should be included in the social engineers toolkit :xd:

Quote:(01-04-2023, 01:14 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

You could say that there was a little bit of blood on the outside of the package that they noticed as you handed it over the which then caused them to refuse it. Either that or Razmataz made a good point as well about how they always ask whats in the package at the post office.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 03:26 PM)razmataz Wrote:

At my local post office they always ask what's in the package for health and safety reasons, I'm sure if I told them broken glass covered in blood they would refuse to post the parcel.

This should really shut down any argument from the retailer about you not sending the item back.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 03:21 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

How would the carrier find out what's in the box in a realistic scenario?
For the purpose of the SE, you simply say that the carrier asked about the package contents.

Quote:(01-05-2023, 01:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-04-2023, 03:21 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

How would the carrier find out what's in the box in a realistic scenario?
For the purpose of the SE, you simply say that the carrier asked about the package contents.

Yes I'll call them tomorrow and tell them that. Last time on the phone they said that I can either send it back or bring it to a physical store.
I responded with the answer that I do not live near one of their physical stores, but I guess that is what they are gonna stress once I tell them the parcel cannot be send.
For some reason some companies are super strict with not refunding without receiving glass shards.

Quote:(01-04-2023, 06:58 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

COVID should be included in the social engineers toolkit :xd:
Good one, I completely overlooked It.

Time permitted, I'll add It and credit your username.

Quote:(01-05-2023, 01:25 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

Yes I'll call them tomorrow and tell them that. Last time on the phone they said that I can either send it back or bring it to a physical store.
I responded with the answer that I do not live near one of their physical stores, but I guess that is what they are gonna stress once I tell them the parcel cannot be send.
For some reason some companies are super strict with not refunding without receiving glass shards.
Sounds like a very good approach.

We'll see how they respond and If need be, tackle It accordingly.