Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Sites which have been successful and unsuccessful

Quote:(12-25-2022, 03:12 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hey what did you get from Huawei? was there a price limit or particular product you stuck to?
Smart Watch.
Merry christmas!

Quote:(12-25-2022, 04:50 PM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

Quote: (12-25-2022, 03:12 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

hey what did you get from Huawei? was there a price limit or particular product you stuck to?
Smart Watch.
Merry christmas!

thank you ☺️
merry xmas to you too!!

zara home EU $100- damaged item with blood on it method

Very helpful post.
My one and only expencive attempt was amazon de iphone 14pro wrong item method. It failed.

Quote:(05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Lenovo, serial method and then boxing. EU. Was easy as hell before but now they are harder. Got a Thinkpad and a Legion Y44w-10 and FTID3 the returns.
HTC, Boxed them and got a HTC Cosmos. EU. Told them it was broken. I had a real one, used. that serial and POP and got a replacement.
BOSE EU. Just contact them on Facebook Messenger with a serial number for BOSE product and do a UPS instant scan och FTID3 for a replacement. Say it was a gift and 30 days has passed after the purchase and they won't send you to the retailer.
Microsoft. Xbox Series X, find a serial number. FTID3. Just say your Xbox is broken and they give you a return label. FTID3 the shit out of it and you get a replacement. I did not even had to use a invoice. This was last year. Takes a couple of months though.
Sony PS5. Same method as with the Xbox.
Dyson EU. Find a serial and FTID3 them for a replacement. Was probably the easiest SE i did.
EU Store, MacBook Pro M1 Max 16". Told them it was broken. They sent out a shipping label and a did a Lost in transit. Got a replacement.
Logitech. Serial method. I had a real G903 so when they wanted pics and videos of the issues It was easy. I did not had to send it back.
Microsoft EU. The hardest one I did. I had to made a homepage that looked liked a business. Got a hold of a couple of business serials for Microsoft Surface units with accidental damage included in the warranty with advanced replacements. Got a couple laptops before they patched it.

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy. :smile:

Has anyone tried a zalando refunding recently. In Europe???

Quote:(01-03-2023, 12:34 AM)kuukijs Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Lenovo, serial method and then boxing. EU. Was easy as hell before but now they are harder. Got a Thinkpad and a Legion Y44w-10 and FTID3 the returns.
HTC, Boxed them and got a HTC Cosmos. EU. Told them it was broken. I had a real one, used. that serial and POP and got a replacement.
BOSE EU. Just contact them on Facebook Messenger with a serial number for BOSE product and do a UPS instant scan och FTID3 for a replacement. Say it was a gift and 30 days has passed after the purchase and they won't send you to the retailer.
Microsoft. Xbox Series X, find a serial number. FTID3. Just say your Xbox is broken and they give you a return label. FTID3 the shit out of it and you get a replacement. I did not even had to use a invoice. This was last year. Takes a couple of months though.
Sony PS5. Same method as with the Xbox.
Dyson EU. Find a serial and FTID3 them for a replacement. Was probably the easiest SE i did.
EU Store, MacBook Pro M1 Max 16". Told them it was broken. They sent out a shipping label and a did a Lost in transit. Got a replacement.
Logitech. Serial method. I had a real G903 so when they wanted pics and videos of the issues It was easy. I did not had to send it back.
Microsoft EU. The hardest one I did. I had to made a homepage that looked liked a business. Got a hold of a couple of business serials for Microsoft Surface units with accidental damage included in the warranty with advanced replacements. Got a couple laptops before they patched it.

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy. :smile:

Has anyone tried a zalando refunding recently. In Europe???

not recent but been a year and 4 months but i did dna on a 700£ order

Quote:(01-02-2023, 11:20 PM)maquini Wrote:

Did you say you cut yourself on some damaged glass item?

Quote:(05-19-2022, 09:00 AM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

I saw some very interesting replies in here so far, I also want to contribute what I've hit this year:

Huawei - EB, went fast and easy
JBL - Warranty claim
Holzkern - Warranty claim
Zalando - DNA and PEB
Nike - DNA
Adidas - PEB
Nintendo - Warranty claim (got a nice Switch, was the most fun SE so far)
Versace, Boss, Dior, Davidoof, Joop! -

Took some tries to get the wording / proof right, but as of now it's just a copy + paste for every company.

EDIT: @

If you please could enable DMs, I would like to ask you something.

when you say you done a warranty claim, is that just getting a serial number from somewhere and then claiming your item is defective? If so is there any of the stores you mentioned that don't ask for the item to be returned?

Quote: (09-26-2022, 07:56 AM)kraze7997 Wrote:

Quote: (09-21-2022, 10:44 PM)Deadless Wrote:

Quote: (09-21-2022, 08:13 PM)kraze7997 Wrote:

Guess I'll add my share here
Target: DNA
Walmart: DNA (Even signed for this one as it was a $400 camera)
Bestbuy: DNA
Amazon: DNA (Twice on the same account)
Hollister: PEB
American Eagle: DNA
Abercrombie: DNA
Mechanicalkeyboards.com : DNA (had to do a lot of convincing on this one, they were extremely hesitant)
Nike: DNA
Adidas: DNA
Dicks Sporting Goods: DNA

As you can tell, I have a much preferred method

does walmart require pr?
They did not need a PR no. However it was a lot of back and forth and I had to go between 3 different reps to get the refund. I signed it as tyler blevins (ninja) LMAO

Quote: (09-21-2022, 08:47 PM)djduderizx Wrote:

Quote: (09-21-2022, 08:13 PM)kraze7997 Wrote:

Guess I'll add my share here
Target: DNA
Walmart: DNA (Even signed for this one as it was a $400 camera)
Bestbuy: DNA
Amazon: DNA (Twice on the same account)
Hollister: PEB
American Eagle: DNA
Abercrombie: DNA
Mechanicalkeyboards.com : DNA (had to do a lot of convincing on this one, they were extremely hesitant)
Nike: DNA
Adidas: DNA
Dicks Sporting Goods: DNA

As you can tell, I have a much preferred method
You sure love dna
oh yea, it works stupidly well with all the huge corporations. No need to over think it and do any "fancy" methods. Theyll take the shrink loss and sign it off

When you say that you went between 3 reps, do you mean 1 rep wouldn't approve the refund so you exited the chat and tried another one until it was successful?

Quote: (12-25-2022, 04:50 PM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

Quote: (12-25-2022, 03:12 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Smart Watch.
Merry christmas!

how much was the smart watch? want to hit them for as much as possible but would like to avoid any sort of investigation.

Quote:(01-03-2023, 01:28 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

Quote: (01-02-2023, 11:20 PM)maquini Wrote:

Did you say you cut yourself on some damaged glass item?

Yes I said that I didn't look inside the box I just put my hand inside and got cut badly. I had to get rid of item as it was all covered in my blood.

Quote:(01-03-2023, 10:25 PM)maquini Wrote:

I said that I didn't look inside the box I just put my hand inside and got cut badly. I had to get rid of item as it was all covered in my blood.
Nice one.

Very few companies will accept the return of goods that contain blood.