Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 277 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Recently Watched Anime?

I don't know how much they are totally considered anime,

I tried to watch Seven deadly sins or something (they have it on netflix) Meh I m thinking of rewatching Naruto Shipuden tho

I watched samurai champloo recently.. such a chill one

Quote:(10-24-2020, 05:31 PM)kingsizexx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I watched samurai champloo recently.. such a chill one

I love the music in that show! Talking about it on here makes me want to rewatch it.

Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and loving every episode. I'm about 1/3 of the way through, I waited too long to finally watch this one.

I have like 7 other animes on the list to watch after.

Quote:(10-25-2020, 04:57 PM)blackrosex0x0 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and loving every episode. I'm about 1/3 of the way through, I waited too long to finally watch this one.

I have like 7 other animes on the list to watch after.

Oni recommended I watch that. I really ought to! Glad you're enjoying it.

First season of Clannad. Its good. Need to finish the second season.

Finished episode 3 Akudama Drive, The animation looks honestly incredible, the action part is pretty good especially the fights scene at end of episode 2, I'm sure the upcoming episodes it's getting better.
It's one of those anime that has action but also has enough of a story that keeps you wanting to know what happens next.

Watching Lupin the Third. Not sure I'll be able to watch all 6 parts, but it's a good nostalgia trip.

recently I was watching the god of high school, I recommend.