Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 277 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Recently Watched Anime?

What anime have you guys watched recently?

I've been watching Genius Party/Genius Party Beyond. It's a collection of shorts that are about 30 minutes each. Some of the directors that worked on it were: Masaaki Yuasa, Shōji Kawamori, Shinichirō Watanabe, and Mahiro Maeda.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Recently I've been watching Monster, it's a thriller about a surgeon, I enjoyed it a lot.

Genius Party seems really interesting.

I've barely touched anime as of late. With the virus keeping me at my parents place, I find it hard to watch anime without getting odd looks from them.

Most recently, I re watched a few episodes of Cowboy Bebop, as it was available on one of our TV catch up on demand services. I was surprised it was on TV!

Finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, At first I was kinda disappointed. The first few episodes didn't make a huge impression on me. But as the story progressed and I got to know more and more fantastically written characters, the backstory started to unfold and alchemy expanded, it just got better and better.

At a point I suddenly found myself addicted to the show. When one episode finished, I immediately started playing the next.
I love everything about this. The plot, the characters, the visuals, the humor, the soundtrack, even the villains. Highly recommended guys.

I recently finished Babylon, and contrary to most, love the second part of the show, even with the not-so-conclusive ending. Great anime.

Quote:(06-08-2020, 06:46 AM)aradii Wrote:

Finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, At first I was kinda disappointed. The first few episodes didn't make a huge impression on me. But as the story progressed and I got to know more and more fantastically written characters, the backstory started to unfold and alchemy expanded, it just got better and better.

At a point I suddenly found myself addicted to the show. When one episode finished, I immediately started playing the next.
I love everything about this. The plot, the characters, the visuals, the humor, the soundtrack, even the villains. Highly recommended guys.

I watched both Brotherhood and the original (which isn't as good), and agree. It wasn't my first choice to watch either, but as the story progresses it becomes better and better. It's one of the best anime, for sure.

Recently watched Demon Slayer.

what an amazing first season!!!!

Quote:(06-09-2020, 05:53 AM)Refusal Wrote:

Recently watched Demon Slayer.

what an amazing first season!!!!
Demon slayer is a masterpiece, I'm so hyped for the movie coming in October.

Quote:(06-07-2020, 11:09 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I've barely touched anime as of late. With the virus keeping me at my parents place, I find it hard to watch anime without getting odd looks from them.

Most recently, I re watched a few episodes of Cowboy Bebop, as it was available on one of our TV catch up on demand services. I was surprised it was on TV!

A simple solution could be to wear headphones

Quote:(06-09-2020, 12:08 PM)Justaguy121 Wrote:

Quote: (06-07-2020, 11:09 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

A simple solution could be to wear headphones

I don't have headphones that hook up to the TV, but thanks for the suggestion :wink: Of course I would be using headphones if that was a good option for me, but it's not. No desk/PC and watching things on mobile sucks.