Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Ransomware attack

Quote:(03-20-2020, 08:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-20-2020, 05:23 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

if the so called 'IT Derpatments' don't hear about it, they need to be fired, who in the freaking world will ignore the ransomware menace out there?
Precisely.

The operative words are "so-called IT departments". The guys at my work, are an embarrassment to the IT sector. I'm at a loss as to how they attained their certifications.

Maybe paying for it?
Hell at least for RE you need some adv knowledge, but IT courses seen to be only know how to use PING with TELNET...
is well know that in the end the certs don't mean a fuck, i know ant's with more IQ than most of the IT workers i have know, the industry has a big problem or a big hole in the ass to say something...

Quote:(03-20-2020, 09:55 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Maybe paying for it?
I wouldn't be surprised.

is well know that in the end the certs don't mean a fuck
You got that right.

There's "a lot" Involved In the IT sector and If they're not passionate about their work, then they may as well opt for another career.

Quote:(03-21-2020, 04:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2020, 09:55 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Maybe paying for it?
I wouldn't be surprised.

is well know that in the end the certs don't mean a fuck
You got that right.

There's "a lot" Involved In the IT sector and If they're not passionate about their work, then they may as well opt for another career.

From my POV being on the IT sector should be only for people really dedicated to it, not a silly bastard who just study it to cross the border of having a job or not, the fault is also from the company's for being so hunger of resources but they don't even care if they 'IT experts' know how to even use something than simple like using a FTP(for example).

I like computing since i was a child and i have passed for to many thing in this field from simple things like a Batch script to very fucking hard stuff (like triying to learn assambler(still trying)) and in the years i have seen how many people in the sector don't even know what a PID was...that is sad

Quote:(03-21-2020, 06:22 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

I like computing since i was a child
Same.

Since the good old days of the packet-switching network of the ARPANET back In the 80s, to (obviously) where It stands today. I haven't attended a single minute of schooling In computing, thus I've been my own teacher for 30+ years.

i have seen how many people in the sector don't even know what a PID was...that is sad
I'm at a loss for words.

That Is embarrassing to say the least.

Quote:(03-21-2020, 09:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-21-2020, 06:22 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Same.

Since the good old days of the packet-switching network of the ARPANET back In the 80s, to (obviously) where It stands today. I haven't attended a single minute of schooling In computing, thus I've been my own teacher for 30+ years.

i have seen how many people in the sector don't even know what a PID was...that is sad
I'm at a loss for words.

I remember working with a "expert on networking IT" guy asking me every fucking minute how to use the RDP or VNC...that is really embarrassing...

Quote:(03-22-2020, 01:01 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-21-2020, 09:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-21-2020, 06:22 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Same.

I'm at a loss for words.

I remember working with a "expert on networking IT" guy asking me every fucking minute how to use the RDP or VNC...that is really embarrassing...

In terms of the networking side of It, RDP and VNC Is pretty basic and something that he certainly should've been well-educated In every facet.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 02:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 01:01 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-21-2020, 09:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

Same.

I'm at a loss for words.

In terms of the networking side of It, RDP and VNC Is pretty basic and something that he certainly should've been well-educated In every facet.

The funny thing is that is was hosting a RAT over they server and they never notice it until the traffic become crazy, but nobody discover that was me.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 03:45 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 02:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 01:01 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

The funny thing is that is was hosting a RAT over they server and they never notice it until the traffic become crazy, but nobody discover that was me.

You'd think that with their level of expertise, they'd Immediately notice the slightest Inconsistency.

I planted a keylogger on the main system at work that was running full admin privileges, and a year later, It still remained unnoticed. It was hilarious to see what the office staff got up to during their breaks.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 06:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 03:45 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 02:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

You'd think that with their level of expertise, they'd Immediately notice the slightest Inconsistency.

I planted a keylogger on the main system at work that was running full admin privileges, and a year later, It still remained unnoticed. It was hilarious to see what the office staff got up to during their breaks.

yep but the RATs what's detected by other company and their started to research, but they fired the wrong man

Quote:(03-22-2020, 07:41 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 06:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 03:45 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

yep but the RATs what's detected by other company and their started to research, but they fired the wrong man

Quote:but they fired the wrong man
Not good at all.

Unless they were absolutely 100% certain who was responsible for the Infection, action should not have been taken.