Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Ransomware attack

Hi Guys.
My Computer office have been infected and attack by MOSK RANSOMWARE.
All my files cant be open. :sad: :sad: I dont have the backup for this to happen.
How can i retrieve it?
Somebody please help me how to recover my file? My Project all inside the computer.

If you're on the Windows platform and the System Volume Information folder has not been Infected, try hitting a System Restore- obviously to the date prior to the Infection.

Anyone familiar with the MOSK Ransomware?
How to recover the file infcted by this type of virus hacker?

Quote:(11-13-2019, 02:03 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi Guys.
My Computer office have been infected and attack by MOSK RANSOMWARE.
All my files cant be open. :sad: :sad: I dont have the backup for this to happen.
How can i retrieve it?
Somebody please help me how to recover my file? My Project all inside the computer.
Please check these site for insight or help. Best of luck comrade

Avast and a few of the other big avs make ransomware decriptors just see if yours is in their list

@"Kazuki Araya", did you end up resolving the Issue or do you still require assistance?

Ehhhh, The Mosk Ransomware is part of the Djvu family which I believe encrypts your data and waits dormant. You're pretty much SOL since all your data now has the MOSK extension and well, unless you can decrypted then you have to start all over with a clean slate.

Quote:(02-11-2020, 10:23 PM)Gitzer Wrote:

Ehhhh, The Mosk Ransomware is part of the Djvu family which I believe encrypts your data and waits dormant. You're pretty much SOL since all your data now has the MOSK extension and well, unless you can decrypted then you have to start all over with a clean slate.

Ransomware can have a huge negative Impact on the financial state of a given company.

One supplier at work, paid over 5k to get the decryption key. It was either that, or lose that amount tenfold.

Everything depends of the Ransomware behaviour, since is the MOSK i doubt you can recover the project without a backup dude, i worked on some modules for ransom and i haven seen all kind of things and weird stuff, if you find a way to desinfect your computer (and want) pm the sample to study it...anyway search for some 'AV Decryptors' Avast and Avira have some good stuff for some ransomwares out there so...

If the user hasn't responded in nearly 3 months, he/she either gave up or fixed the problem. One way or another.

That is the problem with office PCs nowadays. None or terrible antivirus software, employees are terrible with technology, and the hardware itself is awful.