Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 900 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Phone You Have, Phone You Want?

I have a crappy phone that I use prettyuch only for phone calls. I want the note 4.

I have the Nexus 5.

Either the Oppo Find 7, Oppo N1 or OnePlus One.

I currently have the iPhone 4S and I will be getting the iPhone 6 this Friday. And before you guys call me a spoiled brat the entire phone is being bought by me.
inb4 people try and convince me why the iPhone 6 will suck.

Iphone 4s with a half cracked screen is what i got, not to happy with it comparing to what androids can do xD, im going to get a samsung glaxy s4 soon

Currently have the Galaxy Note 2, wanting the Galaxy S5.

Quote:(09-16-2014, 08:40 PM)Tarew Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I currently have the iPhone 4S and I will be getting the iPhone 6 this Friday. And before you guys call me a spoiled brat the entire phone is being bought by me.

but the eyephun will suxor tho : (((

I'm getting the iPhone 6 fo show.

I have a rooted s4 right now. I really want a s5 or a note 3.

Quote: (09-16-2014, 08:40 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Welcome to 2012 Tarew.

[Image: FcpNt7vh.jpg]

Quote:(09-17-2014, 12:13 AM)Losi Wrote:

Welcome to 2012 Tarew.

Put your dick away.

Quote:(09-16-2014, 07:41 PM)Six Wrote:

Do you also drink Starbucks?

No, fuck coffee to main stream.

Quote: (09-17-2014, 12:13 AM)Losi Wrote:

I have a rooted s4 right now. I really want a s5 or a note 3.

Welcome to 2012 Tarew.

[Image: FcpNt7vh.jpg]

I had both android and Ios and I find myself with a jail-broken iphone doing more than I did with my rooted android phone. I find androids to be a bit all over the place while, Iphones are a lot more user friendly. I find more people switching from android to ios than the other way around. :blush:.

I have an iPhone 4 cause I am too cheap to get anything better and this was free.

I want any newer iPhone that I can still jailbreak because I bought all the apps on the phone and do not want to loose them.