Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 900 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Phone You Have, Phone You Want?

What phone do you have? Are you happy with it? Are there any phones you like or might want?

Right now I have HTC One (M8). I am enjoying it a lot. I sort of want the new Amazon Fire, just to see what the hype is about. Plus, I love Amazon.

Android. Always android. I have the old reliable, Galaxy S3. Upgrade time in November, Definitely picking up the S5

Quote:(09-16-2014, 05:22 PM)Fury Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Android. Always android. I have the old reliable, Galaxy S3. Upgrade time in November, Definitely picking up the S5

The plastic backing got kind of old for me. Samsung is also turning into Apple. HTC's devices have more of a premium feel and they are acting less like Apple lately.

Quote:(09-16-2014, 05:36 PM)Oni Wrote:

The plastic backing got kind of old for me. Samsung is also turning into Apple. HTC's devices have more of a premium feel and they are acting less like Apple lately.

I used to be way into phone technology which is why I purchased the original Atrix. I still have the Lap dock that was used with it. haha.

Samsung is more like apple because it is becoming a large and more structured company. It may be like Apple but the OS is still android and that's the biggest kicker.

Like I said, I'm not really into phone tech like I used to be due to; life, work, family, ect., I'm due for an upgrade in november, any suggestions?

Sony Xperia Z1. I'd get a Z3 but it's a small incremental upgrade, and for $500+ I can't justify that.

I Have A Stupid SGH-T599N From Metro PCS. Its Rooted. But I Want An LG Phone, Because My Cousin Has One And I Rooted It For Him. And Its Pretty Rad !

Have Moto G, which I can't root (Verizon), and Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G, which is rooted to CM11.

I'd love to get a Moto X, Nexus 5, or a OnePlus One.

IPhone 4s, looking forward with the iphone 6.
Yes I know I'm slave to society.

Quote:(09-16-2014, 07:04 PM)Alex Wrote:

IPhone 4s, looking forward with the iphone 6.
Yes I know I'm slave to society.
Do you also drink Starbucks?

Quote:(09-16-2014, 06:09 PM)Fury Wrote:

I used to be way into phone technology which is why I purchased the original Atrix. I still have the Lap dock that was used with it. haha.

Samsung is more like apple because it is becoming a large and more structured company. It may be like Apple but the OS is still android and that's the biggest kicker.

Like I said, I'm not really into phone tech like I used to be due to; life, work, family, ect., I'm due for an upgrade in november, any suggestions?

I'd recommend the HTC One (M8). It's a beautiful phone and I love using it. I don't think I'll upgrade for a while.