Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 454 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Internet Speed Question

Ok so i recently have signed a 2 year contract with Verizon for there home fusion internet services. The soeeds are not horrible but they are nothing amazing, I was simply wondering if there were any tweeks I could do to make my internet faster any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks kinanizer how been bro?

Well I have one TUT out there.

[To see links please register here]

Ya kinanizers tut is pretty sweet.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 02:53 AM)Slacker Wrote:

Thanks kinanizer how been bro?

Pretty good, the business I started has taken off quite well. Although I try my best to be active. How have you been?

If you aren't worried about getting your service shut off, you could uncap your modem.

By getting my service shut off does that come with jail time lol and what does uncapping do as well as the pros and cons lol, And i have been doing well, enjoying my little bundle of joy (Liam) that is now almost a month old and very entertaining

Quote:(07-28-2013, 06:25 AM)Slacker Wrote:

By getting my service shut off does that come with jail time lol and what does uncapping do as well as the pros and cons lol, And i have been doing well, enjoying my little bundle of joy (Liam) that is now almost a month old and very entertaining :tongue:

Probably not jail time, just a big fine.

Also, glad to here your doing well.

Well, try upgrading the speeds by contacting them. If not, do those two methods that Kirito and Kina posted.

they wont do any thing for my speeds for some reason they are being fucking faggots. Feat HMU on aim / skype aim Q_X skype S.lacker