Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 224 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
{HARD - Potentially Patched}How To Get Free Amazon Gift Card Balance UK/USA

I heard this method doesn't really work anymore. Got saturated and then patched. You might be lucky if, like someone mentioned, you get a serial and then in the time it takes you to contact an amazon rep someone else purchased it, activated it, and has not yet redeemed it onto their account

I wouldn't say it's saturated. People need to have a bigger imagination lol. I just SE'd $500 fucking dollars. It's insane how easy it is. If you need help just PM me

Quote:(11-17-2017, 12:12 AM)cyphy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I wouldn't say it's saturated. People need to have a bigger imagination lol. I just SE'd $500 fucking dollars. It's insane how easy it is. If you need help just PM me
Yo pm me dude.

Didn't even know about this til now, thanks for the share!

Quote:(11-17-2017, 12:12 AM)cyphy Wrote:

Would you mind helping me too?

Quote:(11-14-2017, 09:33 PM)Jripper Wrote:

I heard this method doesn't really work anymore. Got saturated and then patched. You might be lucky if, like someone mentioned, you get a serial and then in the time it takes you to contact an amazon rep someone else purchased it, activated it, and has not yet redeemed it onto their account

The odds of that are so low though.

This actually works? I've seen this method years ago, did not think this still works...

Quote:(12-11-2017, 04:15 PM)Snapchat Wrote:

Quote: (11-14-2017, 09:33 PM)Jripper Wrote:

The odds of that are so low though.
Yeh sorry, I guess I just got lucky on my attempt. I am changing the title now.

Quote:(08-13-2017, 12:24 AM)Maggierice72 Wrote:

How do u get credited the amount ? Do they give u a new code

For me they just gave me the amount straight to my account.

Quote:(08-03-2017, 08:41 PM)Pro_SE Wrote:

Hi guys, today I will be telling you how to get free Amazon gift card balance in England or America.

1. Obtain a serial code of a gift card. Most tutorials will tell you to go to Ebay or Craigslist etc. You can do that, but it is generally harder than this. Go to a store that sells Amazon giftcards. Take a pic of the back.

2. Contact Amazon (phone or live chat) and say when revealing the code you scratched too hard.

3. They will ask for the serial number, (which is in the bottom right) give it to them.

4. They will credit you the amount that the giftcard was worth.

5. Spend the money.

its not really SE, its more virtual stealing a giftcard from a private person...