Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 224 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
{HARD - Potentially Patched}How To Get Free Amazon Gift Card Balance UK/USA

Quote:(08-04-2017, 04:55 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's basic, somewhat old and common sense, but sure enough It does work.

It's good to read members have benefited from this.

I know it is basic and old, however none of the tutorials I have seen have said to get the code from a store. I decided to try it one day and was surprised when it worked! (I am not claiming to have created this method, I am just saying I have not copied it from anywhere.)

Quote:(08-04-2017, 05:34 PM)Pro_SE Wrote:

I know it is basic and old, however none of the tutorials I have seen have said to get the code from a store. I decided to try it one day and was surprised when it worked! (I am not claiming to have created this method, I am just saying I have not copied it from anywhere.)

The objective Is a successful outcome, Irrespective of (In this case) how It's achieved.

It may be old/outdated, saturated etc, but It works and that's all that matters.

Quote:(08-05-2017, 05:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2017, 05:34 PM)Pro_SE Wrote:

The objective Is a successful outcome, Irrespective of (In this case) how It's achieved.

It may be old/outdated, saturated etc, but It works and that's all that matters.

Yes, thank you I totally agree.

this didn't work for me said it wasn't activated at till.
Quote: (08-04-2017, 05:34 PM)Pro_SE Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2017, 04:55 PM)mothered Wrote:

It's basic, somewhat old and common sense, but sure enough It does work.

It's good to read members have benefited from this.

There's a problem with this.

If you go to the store to get the S/N, the c@rd isn't going to be activated until someone buys it from the store, not to mention that you'd have to perform the SE before someone redeems it after it gets activated. If it worked for you when you did it then you got really lucky. You'd have a higher chance of success if you got the S/N from an image on ebay or craigslist.

Tried this. They said that the claim code was invalid. Weird.

Does this work with any other gift codes, such as Visa or Steam?

Quote:(08-06-2017, 02:19 AM)GendaToppen Wrote:

Tried this. They said that the claim code was invalid. Weird.

1. Try contacting amazon support while in the store and keep the Amazon giftcard on you until you get the replacement from Amazon.
2. Try a different rep
3. profit?

The reps are getting angsty asking for part of the claim code. I told them I scratched the whole thing off and its not readable and he said to scan them the giftcard. RIP

How do u get credited the amount ? Do they give u a new code