Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 419 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Gamers of Sinisterly, are you real - Do you play Dark Souls ?

Quote:(01-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yes. I have played through DS1, DS3, and ER multiple times each.

Still waiting on the Bloodborne PC port that will never happen.

It would be awesome if the Bloodborne PC port would be available. I only have watched a lot of let's play's on Youtube because I couldn't play it myself.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 01:59 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

It would be awesome if the Bloodborne PC port would be available. I only have watched a lot of let's play's on Youtube because I couldn't play it myself.

[Image: ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif]

Played almost every worthwhile FPS, MMO, and Gacha.

Tried Elden Ring, Dark Souls, Bloodbourne... Not really my grind, but I can respect it.

I've beaten Dark Souls 1, Bloodborne and Elden Ring and I've gotten as far as Pontiff in Dark Souls 3 and Isshin Ashina in Sekiro before I put them down, need to finish them though. Just beat 1 for my first time not long ago and I'm working my way through 2 as I'm playing through of all of FromSoft's soul-likes in order currently. Dark Souls 3 was my first back when it originally came out though. Should have beaten 2 by now as I started it last month but it's such a grind compared to all the rest of their games that I hardly even want to pick it up. Elden Ring is their best work, Bloodborne at close second.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 12:57 AM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Drako Wrote:

Yes. I have played through DS1, DS3, and ER multiple times each.

Still waiting on the Bloodborne PC port that will never happen.

You should give DS2 a go. It really is not as bad as people say, fantastic entry into the series just not as well designed as some of the other games. Never say never about Bloodborne, we are getting The Last of Us in March, if that is happening then anything could be ported.

I might get around to it one day. My Steam backlog is quite long at the moment.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 04:54 AM)Drako Wrote:

I might get around to it one day. My Steam backlog is quite long at the moment.
Join the club !

Quote:(01-09-2023, 04:59 AM)Oni Wrote:

Played almost every worthwhile FPS, MMO, and Gacha.

Tried Elden Ring, Dark Souls, Bloodbourne... Not really my grind, but I can respect it.
At least you tried them, most people wont even give them a chance.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 05:09 AM)Nyx Wrote:

I've beaten Dark Souls 1, Bloodborne and Elden Ring and I've gotten as far as Pontiff in Dark Souls 3 and Isshin Ashina in Sekiro before I put them down, need to finish them though. Just beat 1 for my first time not long ago and I'm working my way through 2 as I'm playing through of all of FromSoft's soul-likes in order currently. Dark Souls 3 was my first back when it originally came out though. Should have beaten 2 by now as I started it last month but it's such a grind compared to all the rest of their games that I hardly even want to pick it up. Elden Ring is their best work, Bloodborne at close second.
The thing about 2 that annoys me and most people is the enemy placement, you will often get ambushed and killed in scenarios where it would have been impossible to avoid without prior knowledge. It feels unfair at times but i still really like it. I did not finish Elden Ring when i played it after it first came out so i need to replay it, right now DS3 is my fav in the series.

Never played it, but elden ring caught my eye.... until I played it and cant beat the first boss the game throws at you because it's literally impossible. Also I can't "get good" so uninstalled lmfao

Quote:(01-09-2023, 04:19 PM)sigmafied Wrote:

Never played it, but elden ring caught my eye.... until I played it and cant beat the first boss the game throws at you because it's literally impossible. Also I can't "get good" so uninstalled lmfao

It's totally understandable if you do not like these games. I myself wasn't this type of gamer before until I tried Sekiro. That is when I discovered a whole other type of gamer hahah

Quote:(01-09-2023, 04:19 PM)sigmafied Wrote:

Yeah i can see how it would be daunting if it was your first From Software game. If i were you id go back and try the Dark Souls games, start with Dark Souls 1 and work form there.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 09:34 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 04:19 PM)sigmafied Wrote:

Yeah i can see how it would be daunting if it was your first From Software game. If i were you id go back and try the Dark Souls games, start with Dark Souls 1 and work form there.

DS1/DSR would be a bad choice for a new player. Rolling is worse, there's no warping until later in the game, some boss run backs are terrible, and the map is a giant loop which will be confusing. The only reason I played it first was because I had constant guidance from a friend of mine. He told me to play it first because I would gain a deeper understanding of the lore, and experience the mechanics before they became easier.