Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 419 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Gamers of Sinisterly, are you real - Do you play Dark Souls ?

Any fans of the Dark Souls series out there ?

Quote:(01-08-2023, 09:04 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Any fans of the Dark Souls series out there ?

Not Dark Souls per se but Iam a huge fan of other FromSoftware games like Sekiro and Elden ring

I finished Sekiro but if i had to choose between it and DS it would be DS all day long. I loved Elden Ring too only complaint is that the open world aesthetics are a bit samey throughout, a lot of that washed out green open pasture look all over the map and some of the bosses were laughably easy too, which was disappointing for a From game.

Quote:(01-08-2023, 10:59 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

Ahh interesting. I think I'll give Dark Souls a try then.
I found the bosses of Elden Ring pretty hard. It also depends which build you chose at the start and if you used summons and stuff.

Dont get me wrong almost all of the main bosses in Elden Ring are pretty difficult i am more referring to the random optional bosses you happen across. You are correct about what build you play with affecting the difficulty. I am currently playing DS2 again and am running my first ever magic build in a DS game and I have to say it is significantly easier being able to just sit back and blast spells at enemies rather than getting up close and personal.

Of all the DS games DS 3 is my fav by far but you should def start back at DS 1 and get the remastered edition.

Quote:(01-08-2023, 10:45 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

I finished Sekiro but if i had to choose between it and DS it would be DS all day long. I loved Elden Ring too only complaint is that the open world aesthetics are a bit samey throughout, a lot of that washed out green open pasture look all over the map and some of the bosses were laughably easy too, which was disappointing for a From game.

I found the bosses of Elden Ring pretty hard. It also depends which build you chose at the start and if you used summons and stuff.

Quote:(01-08-2023, 11:11 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2023, 10:59 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

Dont get me wrong almost all of the main bosses in Elden Ring are pretty difficult i am more referring to the random optional bosses you happen across. You are correct about what build you play with affecting the difficulty. I am currently playing DS2 again and am running my first ever magic build in a DS game and I have to say it is significantly easier being able to just sit back and blast spells at enemies rather than getting up close and personal.

Of all the DS games DS 3 is my fav by far but you should def start back at DS 1 and get the remastered edition.

If you mean some of the random minibosses I totally agree with you haha.
A good part of them were laughably easy, although very original.
I will try starting with DS1 remastered. Any tips for me before I start?

Quote:(01-08-2023, 11:17 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

I will try starting with DS1 remastered. Any tips for me before I start?

Given that you are already acquainted with other From games not really just have fun and priase the sun !

Yes. I have played through DS1, DS3, and ER multiple times each.

Still waiting on the Bloodborne PC port that will never happen.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Drako Wrote:

Yes. I have played through DS1, DS3, and ER multiple times each.

Still waiting on the Bloodborne PC port that will never happen.

You should give DS2 a go. It really is not as bad as people say, fantastic entry into the series just not as well designed as some of the other games. Never say never about Bloodborne, we are getting The Last of Us in March, if that is happening then anything could be ported.

Moved from The Lounge to Cross-Platform.