Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 246 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Game hacking

I would like to see a tutorial how to make a hack for a game Example: combat arms for like wall hacks aimbot and others stuff please post a thread about that for that tutorial i know alot about coding but never knew how to code somethin for game hacks id indeed give those hacks for free

Hi, hacking games isn't that easy as it may look :smile:
I suggest starting with cheat engine, it will give you the idea.
Then I suggest looking into CS hacks, since it looks that it isn't so difficult to make one (Im not much into game hacks :biggrin:)
I suggest learning LUA because it is mainly game made language. Also C++ is good :smile:
Last but nor Least, editing game exes will bring you a lot of success!!! But it isn't easy. I remember how a guy gained Admin access by editing the exe of a game

hmm by any chance you think i can get someone to tutorial it ill do the rest when i know

well, you can't make a game hack that easy... you need to be very experienced in programming and in computers. you can't use a simple way to make a hack for all games but for example you can easily make a aim bot.

all i need is a example code atleast to make a single hack nd what do i need to use to make the hack run with the code im well with codes nd stuff all im asking is for some simple tutorial you guys dont have to make one just asking im learning c++ atm to see what im up with

or at least find a tutorial doesnt matter ive never made these things who ever cares for hacks want free hacks so i was willing to give out free hacks if someone finds somethin whoever doesnt know how to program nd wants to have game hack only im willing to give free is all im saying im not trying to be a ass nd ask this i just want a tutorial that atleast explains i made a game with visual basic with coding just a simple tic tac toe game im willing to code a hack im capable to do that im capable to code a hack

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

for coding

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

works ive tested the game for mw2 alteriwnet and steam version

detectable to steam you need a vac bypass for it

visual basic is god in games hacking & programing
and it's for beginers

Do you have to copy and paste that text in a .txt file and then save it as an .exe file? Will it work then?
Sorry if this was a stupid question, because, i'm actually not a Class D Hacker but a Class G Hacker! xD

Quote:(03-27-2011, 12:25 AM)jayant Wrote:

Do you have to copy and paste that text in a .txt file and then save it as an .exe file? Will it work then?
Sorry if this was a stupid question, because, i'm actually not a Class D Hacker but a Class G Hacker! xD

nope :biggrin: you need a program to traslate the code. For example Microsoft Visual Studio Express is perfect for it.

Quote: (03-25-2011, 01:15 AM)Shadwow Wrote:

visual basic is god in games hacking & programing
and it's for beginers :tongue:

C# isnt? :O

it is
but first time i learned VB that's why I put it first