Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 333 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Please help me on " How to sent ProRat Server/File to the victim safely? "

I just created the prorat server/file, i even test it on my on PC, now i wan't to know how to send it to the Victim SAFELY, because when i send it to someone, their antivirus detects it as virus and stops from installing in their PC......what shud i do so that, pleas help me...

Credits for: JuiceKing and davesh for sharing prorat..

Quote: (04-29-2012, 04:08 AM)dddk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I just created the prorat server/file, i even test it on my own PC, now i wan't to know how to send it to the Victim SAFELY, because when i send it to someone, their antivirus detects it as virus and stops from installing in their PC......what shud i do so that servers escapes from antivirus and installs successfully????????, pleas help me... i try sending it via yahoo but it has no work

Credits for: JuiceKing and davesh for sharing prorat..

You can use a Crypter to crypt the .exe and make it somehow pass through the anti-virus. You can use different crypter's like FUD Crypter etc. There are many of crypters available on the net.
OR
You can use your social engg. here and somehow convince the victim to open the file by disabling the anti-virus. :Smile:

This thread is over a year old..Think it's time for system Purge...

-x_h0rr0r_x