Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 176 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Freelancer.com is a SCAM SITE

Elance is where I was doing my consulting shit, Freelancer is like a zoo without control full of scam, spam, and you will get ripped like me for over than 2000$ in a project I worked on :( too bad, so avoid Freelancer.com!

Quote:(06-14-2011 02:09 PM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That's why the REAL internet mentors that releases REAL products uses Odesk and Elance.

yes your right!!! use odesk or elance they are much better then freelancer.com!!

You'll get spammers everywhere, Freelancer is not an exception.

They are not scam. I have been working there since 2010 and they are 100% legit.

free lancer is not scam site
this my profile

i earned more than 1500 USD....

*they blocked my 260 USD coz I transacted money.... not worked...... it is my fault

but it 100% legit site...

freelancer is not a scam site....
i earned more then 1500 USD

if i do anything against to their TOS they will ban

*i do a money transaction to skrill so they ban my 260 USD

BUT 100% Legit site....

google, youtube also ban users if we worked against their TOS

I hate freelancer.com