Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 176 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Freelancer.com is a SCAM SITE

Beware people.
I receive payment of $50 from them a month ago but when i withdraw my payment to them they IMMEDIATELY banned my account. And when i ask their reason for banning me they have told me that i must post from the page of people who give me payment for my transaction to be valid. i told them i was new but if they will unban my account i will post on the page of people who paid me but what one of the staff told me that "its not their problem, my ban will stay".. they F****** stole the $50. They tend to stole now you can see number of people complaining so beware. and beside freelancer people there, 99.98% is a SCAM.
Be warned people.

Thanks for sharing

clockman,
Are you receiving payment as an affiliate or as a freelancer?

Anyway, I will avoid them.. elance or vworker is better. :)

So far elance is good

Quote:(05-08-2011 06:06 PM)pelican1789 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So far elance is good
Have u tried vworker? they have the highest affiliate payout so far.. :)

I always thought freelancer was full of scammers. It seems true

wow? It's true? I new in freelance.com, i think freelance.com is good site.

Thanks for information.

thanks for sharing..

well i have received almost 850$ from free lancer.com ... yea in first withdraw there were problems but after that it was clean , they strictly check for money laundering so if you get a project ask employer to award you project and then send money through that project. as a beginner you have to be extra careful never ever pass your contact details and you won`t be banned ...by the way i was banned 4 times And i provided them all proofs never gave up and explained them each and everything so they resumed my account . and if you do voilte their terms and conditions they do hurt you when you are requesting first withdraw :)

That's why the REAL internet mentors that releases REAL products uses Odesk and Elance.