Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 755 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Follow Any Shows?

Do you guys follow any television shows?

I don't watch very much television, although I have been following Crossbones. @Jiggly watched a bit of it with me when she was over at my house. The season finale is in an hour or two. Unfortunately, I have heard that NBC will be ending the series tonight. Fuck NBC. Seriously.

Quote:It's 1729. On the secret island of Santa Compana, Edward Teach, better known as the barbarous pirate Blackbeard (Emmy winner John Malkovich, "Death of a Salesman," "Red"), reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreants. Part shantytown, part utopia, part marauder's paradise, this is a place like no other.

Blackbeard has designs on the longitude chronometer, an invention that will change the world. During a massive attack on an English vessel, his most trusted pirates attempt to steal the device. But on board is Tom Lowe (Richard Coyle, "Covert Affairs"), an English spy working undercover as ship's surgeon. Lowe's mission is to prevent the chronometer from falling into the hands of pirates - and to assassinate Blackbeard, should the opportunity arise.

Taken as prisoner to Santa Compana, Lowe must find a way to reassemble the precious chronometer, all while trying to uncover Blackbeard's master plan - a plan that includes a greater threat to the English throne than merely pirates...

Arrow, online on dem internets :3
And previous I followed The Mentalist, but that's done now.

Quote:(08-03-2014, 12:50 AM)nicdv Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Arrow, online on dem internets :3
And previous I followed The Mentalist, but that's done now.

The Mentalist finished?

I followed a few TV shows but they've all finished or been axed, except True Blood.

Quote:(08-03-2014, 04:18 AM)Vintage Wrote:

I followed a few TV shows but they've all finished or been axed, except True Blood.

Considering watching True Blood. It's really long, though - which is a big turn off.

I don't follow any shows, but I did follow the Legend of Korra religiously.

The ending of the series was alright. The ending pretty much suggests there won't be another season. Sad.

The Chasers War On Everything was my life, then it was axed and now I stay up until 4AM to watch the repeats.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(08-03-2014, 05:22 AM)Oni Wrote:

The ending of the series was alright. The ending pretty much suggests there won't be another season. Sad.

I really didn't like the feeling that the last few episodes gave me.
Having someone with evil intentions become godlike? I don't like it.

I'm currently following all of the 2014 animes and watching Longmire. That's a pretty dope show.