Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 755 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Follow Any Shows?

Quote:(08-03-2014, 02:10 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The Mentalist finished?

Yeah, 7 seasons.
The ending was kinda dumb in my opinion.

Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. <3

Waiting for arrow, American horror story, game of thrones, and walking dead.

I rarely follow TV shows on TV itself. I usually watch them on services like Netflix. I do sometimes follow the odd program, for instance Hollyoaks (a british soap show).

Currently enjoying Salem, but looking forward to seeing Walking Dead & American Horror Storys new seasons

Quote:(08-03-2014, 04:34 PM)nicdv Wrote:

Yeah, 7 seasons.
The ending was kinda dumb in my opinion.

Hmph. I'm going to have to watch it now.

Quote:(08-03-2014, 05:43 AM)Saikou Wrote:

I really didn't like the feeling that the last few episodes gave me.
Having someone with evil intentions become godlike? I don't like it.

You mean Blackbeard? If you rewatch the episodes, you'll find that he's not as awful as they make him out to be.

You should try watching all of the Doctor Who episodes... There's only 50 years worth :wink: (Approximately 800 episodes)

The only show's I really follow right now are Doctor Who(Season 8 is aired on the 23rd I think), Supernatural(Season 10 is in the process of being made), and The Vampire Diaries.

I currently watch Kyle XY. A really pretty interesting TV Show.
Seen Lost & Prison Break.
Currently on Teen wolf, Kyle XY & Castle.

Don't worry, I have good taste in TV Shows.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 01:30 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

You should try watching all of the Doctor Who episodes... There's only 50 years worth :wink: (Approximately 800 episodes)

You've earned more respect from me.