Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1044 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Debate] Best Anti Virus?

I use norton so norton is obviously the best..

I have Microsoft Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.
Works great.

now i used Baidu Pcfaster only

I use malwarebytes and webroot. They work the best for me and aren't very intrusive.

Quote:(01-26-2013, 01:00 AM)Phytrix Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

And that would be? I know AVC runs tests on various different aspects, so there isn't a top rated overall I don't believe.

Sorry, it's AV-Test. I chose the free version of AVG because Avast slowed down my system, Avira kept showing popups, and Bitdefender had limited options for removing malware.

Windows 7 --> Avira Internet Security or Premium.
Windows 8 --> Bitdefender Internet Security.

MBAM + Avast! Free Masterrace.

Another vouch for Kaspersky. Lots of control of what comes in and what goes out.

I don't really use any antivirus...
I mostly reverse engineer viruses with Process Hacker and my brain.

If I get any viruses that I can't detect, I use MalwareBytes. It's great if you can't find viruses yourself.

Be safe, and have a good time. :smile:
- Snowfall

I use AVG Pro, MalWareBytes, HitMan Pro and my own AV (no, I'm not paranoid) ^^