Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 574 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Best Anti-Virus

Say your positive and negative experiements of AVs which you have used.
I am planning to buy new anti-virus soon so what would be best choose? :cool:
Avoiding Avira detections on malware will be pain in the ass so in my case it was the best.

I use bitdefender total security because more or less everything you need in one program XD
Once i had avg but it tried to delete explorer.exe so i removed it XD

First of all, this thread is in the wrong section.
Second of all; it's been posted before (in the correct section)

[To see links please register here]

Moved to the correct section for ya, pal. ; u ;

Kaspersky total security js the one that i use , great firewall , wncryption on sha 256 , kaspersky cloud, remote control over the app

I'm using Norton. I don't see the problems that everyone says about it. It's great overall.

Quote:(04-22-2015, 09:05 AM)ねこまっしぐら Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm using Norton. I don't see the problems that everyone says about it. It's great overall.

Nice to read there's a Norton user onboard.

I also use Norton, all the way through since 2003. Long gone are the days of the bloated Norton SystemWorks and when Norton Firewall & AntiSpam were separate entities. Symantec have significantly Improved It's products, hence nowadays, Norton's detection rate Is quite Impressive and Is very light on system resources.

I've used avast until recently, then switch to Norton, ayyyyy.