Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[COMING SOON] wTools Evolved

To be honest all the tools in this have already been released..its pretty pointless.

Quote:(07-20-2013, 12:04 PM)Komet Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

To be honest all the tools in this have already been released..its pretty pointless.

Did you read the thread? I'm the original creator of tools like these.

What's with all the stars of david? Are you jewish or something?

Quote:(07-26-2013, 07:55 PM)SQLi Wrote:

What's with all the SQLi? Are you a vulnerable web application or something?

Quote:(07-26-2013, 08:23 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

What's with all the SQLi? Are you a vulnerable web application or something?

Yes, yes I am.

Quote:(07-26-2013, 07:55 PM)SQLi Wrote:

Actually, he doesn't like jews. xD

Quote:(07-26-2013, 10:58 PM)Kirito Wrote:

Actually, he doesn't like jews. xD

Way to show it by having the star of david EVERYWHERE.

Quote:(07-20-2013, 05:42 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

Did you read the thread? I'm the original creator of tools like these.

[sarcasm] Wait, wait, wait... You are the original creator of the Skype quote generator? The original creator of the Skype mass message spammer?! The original creator of the Host resolver!? You, sir, must be a god! [/sarcasm]

On-topic: This looks much nicer with my 3teen theme on it. Definitely brings it up to a more modern style.

Looms great man. Looking forward to the release!

Quote:(07-30-2013, 02:33 AM)xZ3ROxPROJ3CTx Wrote:

[sarcasm] Wait, wait, wait... You are the original creator of the Skype quote generator? The original creator of the Skype mass message spammer?! The original creator of the Host resolver!? You, sir, must be a god! [/sarcasm]

On-topic: This looks much nicer with my 3teen theme on it. Definitely brings it up to a more modern style.

Haha, no. I mean I'm the guy who first made one of these multi-tools. Obviously people had done skype spammers/resolvers and everything beforehand but I was the first to bring all tools into one big program, which set the trend and the creation for other such tools. I can also bet on 70% of them being remakes of wTools v1 source as I published it openly.