Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 662 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Best way to make money with a botnet?

Quote:(01-20-2014, 04:13 PM)Free X+ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Depending on what type of setup your running you may be able to access the files on the slaves's computers (I know this can be done in DarkComet and other generic rip-offs) and modify the DNS server that they are connected to. From there you can pretty much do what you want, like make a DNS server that reroutes all money sites like PayPal or MoneyBooker to a phishing site that makes every purchase transferred to you instead.

^Which imo is safer than carding or spending time with redirecting them to referral sites.

I'm sorry, that's ratting, not a botnet.

Quote:(01-20-2014, 05:42 PM)Sparks Wrote:

Its both, actually. Some botnets can also edit the files on a computer.

Quote:(01-20-2014, 05:42 PM)Sparks Wrote:

Its both, actually. Some botnets can also edit the files on a computer.

Quote:(01-20-2014, 05:42 PM)Aurora Wrote:

Certain botnets are able to do things like this, PlasmaHTTP is able to edit host files which could redirect victims to phishing sites if that is what you desire

Quote:(01-20-2014, 05:42 PM)Aurora Wrote:

Certain botnets are able to do things like this, PlasmaHTTP is able to edit host files which could redirect victims to phishing sites if that is what you desire

Adclicking. Used to know somebody on a different forum who said they had a huge botnet and that they used a script on each one of them that made them view a page with their ad on it 100 times and then click it once, then view it another 100 times, all in a silent window. They said they did it to keep the CTR down and after a few months they said they had enough slaves they were making around 1k a day just from adclicking.

Adclicking. Used to know somebody on a different forum who said they had a huge botnet and that they used a script on each one of them that made them view a page with their ad on it 100 times and then click it once, then view it another 100 times, all in a silent window. They said they did it to keep the CTR down and after a few months they said they had enough slaves they were making around 1k a day just from adclicking.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 07:27 AM)Uzinero Wrote:

Are you talking about Emily from awardforums?

Quote:(02-20-2014, 07:27 AM)Uzinero Wrote:

Are you talking about Emily from awardforums?

Mine a cpu-based currency such as protoshares, or primecoin.