Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 662 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Best way to make money with a botnet?

Quote:(01-05-2014, 12:40 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If You want to make 500-1k a day shoot me a pm once your setup with at least 1k fresh slaves from exploit kit.

Yeah ok. I will. Is there any specific platform I should use? If not, I'm going to go with Umbra Loader.

1. Make random links with any paying link shortening site.
IE:https://shorte.st/ref/2d4b618f44
Shortest allows Paypal transactions once you reach five dollars and since they're fairly new, they don't review anything.
2. Execute "Browse URL Hidden" function on the Botnet panel, using all of the bots (0 would be the number you put in.)
3. Profit?

Shortest allows Paypal transactions once you reach five dollars and since they're fairly new, they don't review anything.
2. Execute "Browse URL Hidden" function on the Botnet panel, using all of the bots (0 would be the number you put in.)
3. Profit?

Quote:(01-07-2014, 02:25 AM)Necrosis Wrote:

3. Profit?

Wow that's a pretty awesome idea! Thanks for that.

Quote:(01-07-2014, 02:25 AM)Necrosis Wrote:

3. Profit?

Wow that's a pretty awesome idea! Thanks for that.

Sending spam emails. DDoS attacks. Theft of confidential information. Phishing. Search engine spam. Adware and malware installation. Click fraud. Leasing and selling botnets.

Sending spam emails. DDoS attacks. Theft of confidential information. Phishing. Search engine spam. Adware and malware installation. Click fraud. Leasing and selling botnets.

Depending on what type of setup your running you may be able to access the files on the slaves's computers (I know this can be done in DarkComet and other generic rip-offs) and modify the DNS server that they are connected to. From there you can pretty much do what you want, like make a DNS server that reroutes all money sites like PayPal or MoneyBooker to a phishing site that makes every purchase transferred to you instead.

^Which imo is safer than carding or spending time with redirecting them to referral sites.

Depending on what type of setup your running you may be able to access the files on the slaves's computers (I know this can be done in DarkComet and other generic rip-offs) and modify the DNS server that they are connected to. From there you can pretty much do what you want, like make a DNS server that reroutes all money sites like PayPal or MoneyBooker to a phishing site that makes every purchase transferred to you instead.

^Which imo is safer than carding or spending time with redirecting them to referral sites.

Quote:(01-20-2014, 04:13 PM)Free X+ Wrote:

I'm sorry, that's ratting, not a botnet.