Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 728 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Anime Lounge #4

Quote:(08-26-2014, 10:47 PM)Izunata Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Cool! I'll check it out soon as well, already on my watchlist. I have so many things on my watchlist ^^ Need to finish a lot first though, I have a lot going on at the same time. Rewatching Clannad, Welcome to the NHK & Miraii Nikki. The rest I'm watching could be seen here :tongue:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Is that hummingbird.me? I've seen quite a few people use it nowadays over MAL, I've been considering making a switch.

Quote:(08-27-2014, 12:13 AM)MiS Wrote:

Is that hummingbird.me? I've seen quite a few people use it nowadays over MAL, I've been considering making a switch.

If you're not feeling like switching you could always use them both together :smile: You can also import your MAL libary in the settings:
[Image: d2c44dcf6ce64f1d30b2a50f7e44923e.png]

Quote:(08-27-2014, 12:35 AM)MiS Wrote:

On the contrary, I might just switch over to Hummingbird entirely soon enough.

This is wondrous though, it'll sure make my life more easier than having to add each and every one individually. Thanks a bunch ~

Hummingbird master race. I use Hummingbird. We had an entire lewd conversation of it in the Skype chat, where were you, m8?

Quote:(08-27-2014, 12:29 AM)Izunata Wrote:

If you're not feeling like switching you could always use them both together :smile: You can also import your MAL libary in the settings:
[Image: d2c44dcf6ce64f1d30b2a50f7e44923e.png]

On the contrary, I might just switch over to Hummingbird entirely soon enough.

This is wondrous though, it'll sure make my life more easier than having to add each and every one individually. Thanks a bunch ~

Quote:(08-27-2014, 01:54 AM)Tarew Wrote:

What are the primary differences? I'm getting a little tired of MAL, it seems like something is always broken be it browsing genres or certain series being completely non-existent even though they were there a week before.

Here's a small tour video someone made, I'm sure it'll give you a quick look on some differences :smile:

Quote:(08-27-2014, 12:13 AM)MiS Wrote:

What are the primary differences? I'm getting a little tired of MAL, it seems like something is always broken be it browsing genres or certain series being completely non-existent even though they were there a week before.

Quote:(08-27-2014, 02:01 AM)Izunata Wrote:

Here's a small tour video someone made, I'm sure it'll give you a quick look on some differences :smile:

Some asshat took the name Oni on there.

Quote:(08-27-2014, 02:59 AM)Oni Wrote:

Some asshat took the name Oni on there. :sad:

Oni-sensei, Oni-chan and Oni-hakase are all viable choices ~

Quote:(08-27-2014, 02:59 AM)Oni Wrote:

Some asshat took the name Oni on there. :sad:

Equinox was taken too. I know the feel.

I already like it. Surprisingly, my username wasn't taken.