Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 195 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Anime Lounge #3

I like @"Equinox"'s new avatar, it's easier to see the character because it's more defined against the background.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 03:14 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you don't mind me asking, what needs to be nominated for the banner? And no problem @Customer, just chilling maxing relaxing all cool.

Just meant if anyone would like to volunteer or nominate anyone to do the next Anime Lounge's banner. It needs to be around the same size as the current one and state which number lounge, but other than that you can do anything you want with it. If you ever join Otaku in the near future, you'll see my glorious masterpiece of a banner I made for our Lounge... in MS Paint.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 04:07 AM)MiS Wrote:

Quite a few people have been asking me to watch Tokyo Ghoul recently. From the first episode, how is it looking?
It was OK. Highly confusing until later on when the plot developed a bit more. But all the same.

Quote:(08-09-2014, 10:21 PM)MiS Wrote:

This thread could use a bit of mouth to mouth.

What's everyone currently watching/reading?
Cos of ex suggesting it to me in one of her better moods, just started into Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghouls both.
But like, through one episode of Tokyo Ghoul and never finished the other's first because I've had stuff come up lately.

Quote:(08-09-2014, 10:21 PM)MiS Wrote:

This thread could use a bit of mouth to mouth.

What's everyone currently watching/reading?
Cos of ex suggesting it to me in one of her better moods, just started into Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghouls both.
But like, through one episode of Tokyo Ghoul and never finished the other's first because I've had stuff come up lately.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 03:56 AM)Six Wrote:

Quite a few people have been asking me to watch Tokyo Ghoul recently. From the first episode, how is it looking?

Quote:(08-16-2014, 04:11 AM)MiS Wrote:

I feel like that for a lot of anime these days, most recently Durarara!. Confusing plot lines are usually a turn off for me, sadly.
My favourite confusing anime so far has been Durarara!, to be quite honest. Was watching it before dubbed came out.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 04:09 AM)Six Wrote:

It was OK. Highly confusing until later on when the plot developed a bit more. But all the same.

I feel like that for a lot of anime these days, most recently Durarara!. Confusing plot lines are usually a turn off for me, sadly.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 04:09 AM)Six Wrote:

Quote:(08-16-2014, 04:11 AM)MiS Wrote:

My favourite confusing anime so far has been Durarara!, to be quite honest. Was watching it before dubbed came out.

Quote:(08-16-2014, 03:56 AM)Six Wrote: