Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 464 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Soul Cartel

[Image: 002.jpg?imgmax=3000]

A heavenly being contracting with the devil requires a third party to judge.
What is it?

Soul Cartel is an action-adventure fantasy Korean manhwa webtoon series written by Kim Eun-hyo and illustrated by Kim Yeong-ji. As of 2012, it is still ongoing and publishing - there are currently over 120 chapters to date.

What's it about?

The main story follows Si-un Cha, sibling of his sister Su-in Cha, whose jobs as spirit mediums are to guide wayward souls to the next world, the Underworld, so as they can reincarnate into their next lives. Both siblings have been plagued by the mystery of their supposed death of their parents, who were killed during a mission in the Underworld.

Chasing after a soul one day, he runs into a powerful demon called Mephistopheles, who is new to the overworld and searching for someone. While teaching Mephisto about the world and the legends it has behind his name, he learns of Mephisto's intentions: to finish up a contract in which Mephisto would try to corrupt the infallible and newly reincarnated human Faust. However, Mephisto has new terms to the contract he'd like to add: believing that God may attempt to unfairly intervene in their match, he issues that Si-un Cha be the judge of who wins in the contract. In addition, the match is to take place in the Underworld, where no collateral damage can be received on the human side. Who will become the victor in the contract lasting over 500 years? And will Si-un Cha and his sister find out what became of their parents?

Where can I read it?

Sadly, this series has become one of the pruned ones that Batoto had taken down, but you can still read it in its original format (scrolling through the pages on one webpage) on

[To see links please register here]

Oh man I haven't read a manhwa in a while. Suprisingly, they're the easiest to read. Maybe I should read these more often... OT: Sounds like a fun read, and there's lots of chapters. Even better.

I think a good idea would be to make an archive like I did with all the reviews since you have made a lot of these threads, and just make sure you reserve posting space so once you hit character limit you can continue in the posts.

Quote:(08-17-2014, 05:02 AM)Tarew Wrote:

I think a good idea would be to make an archive like I did with all the reviews since you have made a lot of these threads, and just make sure you reserve posting space so once you hit character limit you can continue in the posts.

I've been considering that for a while, I just never figured out a good format to put them in if I did organize all of them into one thread.

Sounds pretty interesting, I'll give it a look-see!

Quote:(08-17-2014, 06:04 AM)MiS Wrote:

I've been considering that for a while, I just never figured out a good format to put them in if I did organize all of them into one thread.

You could always make it kind of like my archive thread and just link it, give a tiny bit of info and put a picture. Then put the HR codes and add another series!

Quote:(08-17-2014, 04:29 PM)Tarew Wrote:

You could always make it kind of like my archive thread and just link it, give a tiny bit of info and put a picture. Then put the HR codes and add another series!

That sounds like a nice idea, though I might remove the pictures to reduce loading time.

Quote:(08-17-2014, 07:10 PM)MiS Wrote:

That sounds like a nice idea, though I might remove the pictures to reduce loading time.

I guess with the amount of threads you make all the images would make for loading hell.