Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Amazon.nl and amazon.se shorter ftid refund time

Hey, maybe there is some people that use Amazon.nl or Amazon.se and did FTID recently on it? As far I searched, you only need to wait for like two weeks after the ftid got delivered to get refund, even on orders that go beyond 1000 eur mark. So I wanted someone to clarify if this is really true, because now I like wait for 30 days on Amazon.de to get a refund from ftid.

P.S Don't need comments about how ftid is flawed, only answers to the information above if you know something.

You mean:
Quote:P.S Don't need comments about how ftid is flawless flawed

It's best to correct It.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You mean:

It's best to correct It.

Man hates FTID with all his heart ?

Quote:(01-15-2023, 01:27 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 11:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

You mean:

It's best to correct It.

Man hates FTID with all his heart ?

I am hoping that one day, he will tell all the truth about his FTID story, I know his opinion from the blog, but he never told his experience. This is something like a bad romance story, your heart has been broken and you don't want to tell everyone again the same story, it just hurts you.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 01:52 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

I know his opinion from the blog
It's not my opinion, It's a fact.

There's a big difference between the two.

Quote:(02-13-2023, 05:25 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2023, 05:20 PM)Guizon Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 10:44 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Great ! I'll tell you about Amazon.fr in few days
Hey, maybe there is some people that use Amazon.nl or Amazon.se and did FTID recently on it? As far I searched, you only need to wait for like two weeks after the ftid got delivered to get refund, even on orders that go beyond 1000 eur mark. So I wanted someone to clarify if this is really true, because now I like wait for 30 days on Amazon.de to get a refund from ftid.

P.S Don't need comments about how ftid is flawed, only answers to the information above if you know something.

Did you received any answer ? I'm really interested about it !

Yeah. Amazon.de - 30 days waiting time after FTID delivered. Amazon.nl , Amazon.com.be , Amazon.se - 14 days waiting time after FTID delivered.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 10:44 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote:(02-13-2023, 05:20 PM)Guizon Wrote:

Yeah. Amazon.de - 30 days waiting time after FTID delivered. Amazon.nl , Amazon.com.be , Amazon.se - 14 days waiting time after FTID delivered.

Quote:(02-13-2023, 05:25 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

May I ask if it's for basic or v3?

Quote:(02-13-2023, 06:11 PM)Rave0x Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2023, 05:25 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

May I ask if it's for basic or v3?

I buy FTID from here

. Germany > Private method. If it doesn't drop in the first time, they do free redrops. I didn't had any problems with them.